Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Falsire

Aug 10, 2017
Scotland
Hi everyone, I thought I better introduce my self, because I want to get to know the other players, and meet new friends on this awesome server!

Firstly getting to which country I stay in, and what age I am: I'm from Scotland, born and raised here! Along with being Scottish, I am also a little bit Irish, I am also 20! (P.S. No the accent is terrible.)

Secondly, what stuff do I like to do/play?: Well I like to play video games as you can tell, I also watch anime. A long with all of this I play football, and tennis, hike, and walk my dogs. I also like to do coding in my spare time, and make graphics, and music. (I want to be a DJ.) Also I support The Glasgow Rangers! I also speak 7 different languages all fluently, they are as followed: Spanish, Italian, German, French, Norwegian, Swedish, Portuguese

You may be asking what music do you like?; Well, I like all music, with the exception of some heavy metal, and pop songs. I have a full spotify playlist which is public. Feel free to ask for it

Lastly, If you wish to contact me in anyway then feel free to add me, and I'll pm you my skype, steam etc. I also have a massive steam library so if you want to play a game that isn't minecraft, then feel free to ask.

Reactions: MalakMos

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
Hi everyone, I thought I better introduce my self, because I want to get to know the other players, and meet new friends on this awesome server!

Firstly getting to which country I stay in, and what age I am: I'm from Scotland, born and raised here! Along with being Scottish, I am also a little bit Irish, I am also 20! (P.S. No the accent is terrible.)

Secondly, what stuff do I like to do/play?: Well I like to play video games as you can tell, I also watch anime. A long with all of this I play football, and tennis, hike, and walk my dogs. I also like to do coding in my spare time, and make graphics, and music. (I want to be a DJ.) Also I support The Glasgow Rangers! I also speak 7 different languages all fluently, they are as followed: Spanish, Italian, German, French, Norwegian, Swedish, Portuguese

You may be asking what music do you like?; Well, I like all music, with the exception of some heavy metal, and pop songs. I have a full spotify playlist which is public. Feel free to ask for it

Lastly, If you wish to contact me in anyway then feel free to add me, and I'll pm you my skype, steam etc. I also have a massive steam library so if you want to play a game that isn't minecraft, then feel free to ask.

Hey there! Welcome to the CubeCraft Forums!
Since you are new, I recommend you review this helpful page if you haven't already.
Feel free to ask any questions you may have!

~ Love, ChaosConjurer <3

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait

Hello! It's nice knowing/meeting you, and welcome to the official CubeCraft forums site. I hope you enjoy it in here, and you have some great talent I see. Keep it up!

Thank you, have a great day. ;)

ThePixleWarrior

Aug 12, 2016
Malta

Hello nice to meet you :). Enjoy your stay and i hope you like it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on DonovanSus's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Livvv wrote on Vunks's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ^-^
Top Bottom