Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shird

Aug 6, 2016
Sweden
Hey, I'm Shird, a random CubeCraft player. I'll tell you a little bit about me!

I love building in minecraft: I'm a builder for a (kinda) big server, and I act/build for several minecraft machinima youtubers. I'm overall a very helpful person and am experienced with being a staff member on minecraft servers, so maybe one day I'll apply for staff. Who knows.

I'm not really new to the forums (joined last year), so I know the rules: though I've never really posted. I'm planning on becoming more active and posting more now though!​

If you'd like to get to know me a little better, feel free to message me! Thanks for reading my introduction.
-​

Reactions: Power Ranger
L

Lepzi

Hello! it is nice to know a bit about you and I hope you have fun on the forums like many other people do.:)

Poliwhirl

Jul 3, 2017
Waterpool.
Heii there.
Nice to meet you man.
Awsome that you make a intrduction thread about your self.
I love building with friends but i'm very bad at building....
Stay active! :eek:;)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hey, I'm Shird, a random CubeCraft player. I'll tell you a little bit about me!

I love building in minecraft: I'm a builder for a (kinda) big server, and I act/build for several minecraft machinima youtubers. I'm overall a very helpful person and am experienced with being a staff member on minecraft servers, so maybe one day I'll apply for staff. Who knows.

I'm not really new to the forums (joined last year), so I know the rules: though I've never really posted. I'm planning on becoming more active and posting more now though!​

If you'd like to get to know me a little better, feel free to message me! Thanks for reading my introduction.
-​
Hey shird!
Which server are you a builder on?
Anyways,
Nice intro!

iQuantum2K

Apr 3, 2017
Great to meet you @Shird. Enjoy your stay! If you need help with anything at all, please start a conversation with me. Or PM on discord. DefinitelyHax#2227

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on xCqrIy's profile.
noo
Quackier wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday!
Quackier wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Happy birthday!
Amazinq wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Hbd
Desiderata wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
happy birthday legend
Top Bottom