Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shird

Aug 6, 2016
Sweden
Hey, I'm Shird, a random CubeCraft player. I'll tell you a little bit about me!

I love building in minecraft: I'm a builder for a (kinda) big server, and I act/build for several minecraft machinima youtubers. I'm overall a very helpful person and am experienced with being a staff member on minecraft servers, so maybe one day I'll apply for staff. Who knows.

I'm not really new to the forums (joined last year), so I know the rules: though I've never really posted. I'm planning on becoming more active and posting more now though!​

If you'd like to get to know me a little better, feel free to message me! Thanks for reading my introduction.
-​

Reactions: Power Ranger
L

Lepzi

Hello! it is nice to know a bit about you and I hope you have fun on the forums like many other people do.:)

Poliwhirl

Jul 3, 2017
Waterpool.
Heii there.
Nice to meet you man.
Awsome that you make a intrduction thread about your self.
I love building with friends but i'm very bad at building....
Stay active! :eek:;)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hey, I'm Shird, a random CubeCraft player. I'll tell you a little bit about me!

I love building in minecraft: I'm a builder for a (kinda) big server, and I act/build for several minecraft machinima youtubers. I'm overall a very helpful person and am experienced with being a staff member on minecraft servers, so maybe one day I'll apply for staff. Who knows.

I'm not really new to the forums (joined last year), so I know the rules: though I've never really posted. I'm planning on becoming more active and posting more now though!​

If you'd like to get to know me a little better, feel free to message me! Thanks for reading my introduction.
-​
Hey shird!
Which server are you a builder on?
Anyways,
Nice intro!

iQuantum2K

Apr 3, 2017
Great to meet you @Shird. Enjoy your stay! If you need help with anything at all, please start a conversation with me. Or PM on discord. DefinitelyHax#2227

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Gefeliciteerdd!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Pritt wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
BurgerCat13 wrote on Hqteful's profile.