Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
Hello there fellow CubeCrafters,
Many of you might already know some of us, currently known as the Dutch squad: @DutchScary, @DutchVoid, DutchGameur, @DutchNubnub, DutchRocket and DutchShiba. We are a growing group of CubeCraft playing friends for a few years now, and most of us have been active members of the CubeCraft Community. We decided it is time to distinguish us from our fellow Dutchians and simultaneously formally introduce our self on the forums. That is why we introduce to you: the 99th_Dutch squad! A name that combines our shared love for the series Brooklyn99 (NINE-NINE!) and keeps our famous in-game names. We'd love to give you a short, personal introduction by most of our squad members:

99th_DutchScary:
Heyy, I am DutchScary or from now on 99th_DutchScary. I've been active for a while on the forums, discord and of course in-game. I joined Cubecraft to play with my friends, and I liked it so much that I played more and more. Lately I've been focussing on reaching level 100, with the goal to get there before the 27th of February. I even liked Cube so much that I tried to become helper, it failed big time. But I still love to play on here. Hope to see you on Cubecraft one day!
Rank: Diamond | Level: 96 | Member of the squad since: 15-06-2017 | Favourite game solo: Among Slimes | Favourite game with the squad: Skywars
1611858923028.png

99th_DutchVoid:
Hii! I'm (99th_)DutchVoid and one of the founding members of this squad. I earned my name because in a lot of sky-based games, I am the first one to die in the void, due to my lack of parkour skills on bridges. I'm not very active on the forums or on the CubeCraft Discord, but I make up for it by being online in Java servers whenever I'm procrastinating work or my study. See you soon!
Rank: Diamond | Level: 78 | Member of the squad since: 05-05-2016 | Favourite game solo: Among Slimes | Favourite game with the squad: Skywars
1611858883251.png

99th_DutchGameur
Rank: Obsidian | Level: 59 | Member of the squad since: 05-05-2016 | Favourite game: Skywars
1611858818656.png

99th_DutchNubnub:
NINE-NINE! That statement is going to change our squad. I am Dutchnubnub and can often be found on discord under the name DutchNubnub (#2004). Every now and then I also find myself on the forums. I play minecraft on every possible platform: java (1.8), java (1.9+) and bedrock. But from now on you will find me under the name: 99th_DutchNubnub. Maybe I'll meet you one time.....
Rank: Emerald | Level: 51 | Member of the squad since: 25-10-2019 | Favourite game solo: Blockwars Bridges | Favourite game in a duo: Eggwars | Favourite game with the squad: Skywars map Pirates
1611858986345.png

99th_DutchRocket:
Hi, my name is 99th_DutchRocket. My favourite game is minerware, as I am not really good at PVP and don't like games that take over half an hour.
Rank: Stone | Level: 37 | Member of the squad since: 14-10-2017 | Favourite game: Minerware
1611859029790.png

99th_DutchShiba:
Rank: Stone | Level: 20 | Member of the squad since: 31-10-2020 | Favourite game solo: Minerware | Favourite game with the squad: Lucky Islands
1611859070396.png

We hope to see you online one day 😁
Dismissed.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom