Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NECROPLAYER

Aug 20, 2017
Colombia
Hello! My name is David, but in Game my name is Axespad, but soon I will change my nickname.

Well, first of all, I want to say that all this will have to be translated into google from Spanish to English since for me it would be impossible to translate it perfectly since I know very little English.

I am from Colombia and I am 17 years old, I have been playing Minecraft in general for 5 years now. I started on its mobile version, and now I play it perfectly on a computer. I already have enough experience in the topic of the forums, I have read the rules, although I have taken a bit of time because of the aforementioned jejej

I have a great experience on several servers already, little known to many since they are Spanish speaking. I must also say that I am currently an independent Builder, that at some point I would like to join Team Build. It is worth noting that I have also been Staff, Moderator and Administrator of several somewhat large Networks.

I like sociable people, I am quite funny and serious in the required moments, although I already registered as a year ago, I wanted to make my presentation and contribute to the server, since I saw in the application for Assistant that it is necessary to integrate and contribute to the community, is something that I will try and continue doing. I also have to comply with the reports, but it is nothing that can not be done in the long term.

With nothing more to say, I wish you a good day / afternoon or evening.

If you have any questions to ask, go ahead:>

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Ola !
Minecraft pocket edition, that's where I started out as well.
tumblr_me96wsnxKZ1qdlkyg.gif

The wonderful memories.
What build theme do you normally go for?

NECROPLAYER

Aug 20, 2017
Colombia
What build theme do you normally go for?
I think I understood lds question xd

I usually focus on the medieval, it has always been what I like, but I know how to adjust to themes, create terrains, create structures, decorate and some other things, and be a bit organic.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
Top Bottom