Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Hello, my name is Bob. You probably don't recognize me like that, I'm better known with the name Finixly. I live in The Netherlands, and i'm in the 3th class of high school. In my free time I play games or I just watch YouTube or something. I also have a YouTube channel (Finixly), wich is not very populair though. I speak Dutch (obviously lol) and a bit English, I'm really bad in it :confused1:. I'm playing Minecraft for 7/8 years now, with a 3,5 year quit in it.. the server that I play the most on is Cubecraft. I'm very new to the forums. even my account is a year of age, I almost never used it. I'm kind of active now for 2 months, I guess. If you want to contact me: My discord tag is Finixly#0001 (tag changes very often. Tag me in the CubeCraft discord server if you need it).

Have a nice day!;)

ForgetMeee

Novice Member
Feb 17, 2017
Yo Finixly,
welkom op het forum:3 Ben zelf ook nieuw hier, ook al is me account 2 jaar oud.
Hier mee heb je me wel helpen herinneren om me zelf voortestellen :)
Veel plezier nog op het forum!

Reactions: Finixly

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Hai hai Bob! It's nice to see that you have become more active in the forum community. I really hope that you will continue being just as active in the future, since it is a pleasure to have you here!

Are you enjoying the forums and the server? What is your favorite thing to do on the network? Looking forward to reading your answers. ^-^

____

Sep 14, 2019
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
Hello, my name is Bob. You probably don't recognize me like that, I'm better known with the name Finixly. I live in The Netherlands, and i'm in the 3th class of high school. In my free time I play games or I just watch YouTube or something. I also have a YouTube channel (Finixly), wich is not very populair though. I speak Dutch (obviously lol) and a bit English, I'm really bad in it :confused1:. I'm playing Minecraft for 7/8 years now, with a 3,5 year quit in it.. the server that I play the most on is Cubecraft. I'm very new to the forums. even my account is a year of age, I almost never used it. I'm kind of active now for 2 months, I guess. If you want to contact me: My discord tag is Finixly#0001 (tag changes very often. Tag me in the CubeCraft discord server if you need it).

Have a nice day!;)
Nice to meet you, Bob! I hope you like it out here!

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Hai hai Bob! It's nice to see that you have become more active in the forum community. I really hope that you will continue being just as active in the future, since it is a pleasure to have you here!

Are you enjoying the forums and the server? What is your favorite thing to do on the network? Looking forward to reading your answers. ^-^
I really love to play Duels and Skywars! Thanks anyway for the good and warm welcome :D

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Don't bully me because of my name :mad:
You did it as well with my name so don't cry now :P jk btw.

Hayeee Finixly! I've seen you quite a bit these days on the forums and in game, maybe play a game together soon? Just suggesting something xD

I'll see u on Discord mah dude, btw message me if u need anything! Ducky#3093.

Srry for the late reaction btw :rolling eyes:

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom