Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Arshii

Aug 21, 2020
a website on the internet
Introduction
Yo, I'm Arshi many people won't know me since I haven't been online for a while. I have been playing Minecraft on Cubecraft for a month now. I was on the forums a few years ago but in the end I decided to take a break or quit. I haven't stopped but I don't play it as much as I used to. Now that I'm back I'm going to be active on the forums again.

I love to play with motivation again but I also play many other games such as Warzone, Valorant, Fortnite and more. On Cubecraft I often play PvP, Skywars or Eggwars, which I like the most to do with friends. Of course I can also meet new people so feel free to start a conversation with me if you want to play sometimes.

Outside of gaming, I am often outside with friends in real life. With all that gaming you often get tired and your health goes bad so it is sometimes good to sit outside even if it is in the garden for 10 minutes.

For the people who still know me or know something about me, let me know because maybe I don't know many people anymore and for the people who don't know me start a conversation with me so that we get to know each other better.

For the rest I have nothing more to say or tell I hope that I get to see nice things here and that you will see me more often.

Have a nice day!
Arshi

Arshii

Aug 21, 2020
Nice to meet u and welcome to the firums
Thank you!
Where are you from
1598249599821.png

Reactions: Gregeyy

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Welcome to the forums! Nice to meet you and learn more about your story.
I hope you have a great time and enjoy interacting with this wonderful community! 😜

D

Deleted member 469419

Welcome to cubecraft forums! I'm Sergio and if you do need something or want to talk, feel free to start a private forums conversation with me!

And about to "take a breath" you're completely right, I mean you sometimes get tired and you just want go outside to the garden/or somewhere else to take a breath/relax.

Hope you enjoy your instance in cubecraft forums, it's a beautiful place to be in!

• Love

Arshii

Aug 21, 2020
Nice to meet you man!
Thank you!
Welcome.

You light mode user >:( (I think don't take this personally haha)
Thanks! Haha your right I'm changing it right now.
Hello, it's nice to meet you!
Ty!
Hello, welcome again to the forums. Nice to meet you.
Thank you!
Hey! Nice to meet you again Arshi! I hope you will enjoy the forums & show us your brilliant ideas & suggestions.
Ty!
Welcome to the forums! Nice to meet you and learn more about your story.
I hope you have a great time and enjoy interacting with this wonderful community! 😜
Thanks and that should be fine, I hope
Welcome, buddy!!
Thank you!!
Welcome to cubecraft forums! I'm Sergio and if you do need something or want to talk, feel free to start a private forums conversation with me!

And about to "take a breath" you're completely right, I mean you sometimes get tired and you just want go outside to the garden/or somewhere else to take a breath/relax.

Hope you enjoy your instance in cubecraft forums, it's a beautiful place to be in!
Thanks! Nice to meet you Sergio.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Wow! Very nice Introduction, i like it. You do need something or want to talk, feel free to start a private forums conversation with me! I'm Fermin.

Welcome to the forums!

Arshii

Aug 21, 2020
nice to meet you! maybe I'll see you on cube or on Valorant sometime :))
Thanks! You will probably see me sometimes.
Ur name means rice in my lang
That's good because I like rice.
Welcome!!
Thanks!
Welcome! Enjoy you're stay :)
Ty!
Enjoy your time here Arshii:)
I'm xXIIIIIIXx/lIlIlIIl :P
Thank you!
Wow! Very nice Introduction, i like it. You do need something or want to talk, feel free to start a private forums conversation with me! I'm Fermin.

Welcome to the forums!
Thank you Fermin, nice to meet you.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom