Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iansurf

Mar 21, 2016
Will they be adding maps where you can play 2 v 2 , 3 v 3 , 4 v 4 ? Its more fun to play with friends.

stormsyy

Jan 30, 2014
In the lobby, where it has your stats, even though I've sent a bunch of monsters it still says my 'monsters sent' is at 0 ?

W4tts

Mar 29, 2016
wow you could at least NAME the towers differently, let alone copy the excact design of them. pathetic

soysuva

Apr 3, 2016
The game is very buggy on tower placing on some maps and during Armageddon mode you can't even repair broken towers anymore. Also nerf the cost of coins required to send some mobs (like the pigmen, spider, invisible spiders, creepers, and skeletons). Lot of new players don't seem to do the tutorials either which is frustrating when giving advice to them and they don't listen. ;-;

wallbeajr

Apr 16, 2016
Is the "True Challenge" achievement working or not because I just did it and I didn't get the achievement.

MoonHuntress

Apr 16, 2016
I think that Zombie Pigmen should have their price returned back to 80 p/e (per entity), that'll make it so that the game has much better gameplay. But nice job changing the amount of castle health removed in Armageddon (70% decrease to 80% decrease), this means that games will finish quicker and having a game tutorial to help the new players, this was a real issue on the chunk.

I agree with you about changing Zombie Pigmen back to 80 coins/entity.
I've been playing The Chunk for over a year now, and I'm not used to the Pigmen cost change. I actually find it a bit annoying since I'm so used to buying at 960 coins, and not 1440. I know they were kind of OP back in The Chunk, but I really suggest you make it back to 80 coins/entity. I feel like the game goes too slow now that Pigmen are cost more.

I would also suggest that when lightning blows a tower up, allow us to replace it. Currently, when something does blow up, you can not replace it. the lightning leaves 4-5 blocks leftover. I also don't like this change as a lot of my 'good' towers keep being blown up, leaving me with the 'not-so-excellent' towers.

Now, from here down, this is just for The Chunk players.

I've been playing The Chunk for a year now and have earned quite a large amount of credits. I unlocked all the towers on Tower Defense and quite a lot of guns from the MineShooter game. Are you saying that I, and a lot of other The Chunk players, have to restart? Did I just waste a year playing The Chunk when I could have waited for it to combine with CubeCrarft? I find it highly unfair that we have to start over with our credits when we have worked so hard and been so loyal to you guys, @Macreddin . Was all of that just a waste? I would hope not.

I'm pretty open to change but I don't really like the changed you put into Tower Defense, my favourite game on The Chunk.

Also, I was wondering if you can make an advanced player lobby and newer players lobby? Too many times my fellow The Chunk players and I have been teamed up with CubeCraft players who don't know how to play. We have to constantly correct them on the placement of towers and where is the best place to put what. I would think that we all would find that annoying. Such as when they leave two spaces in between two towers. I really hope you guys would change it or make the tutorial mandatory.

Overall, I'm asking for you to revert the changes you made to Tower Defense, return credits to old The Chunk players, and to make a competitive player and leisure player lobby for Tower Defense.

Thank you for your consideration,
MoonHuntress

Reactions: JetTG

JetTG

Jan 3, 2016
Overall, I'm asking for you to revert the changes you made to Tower Defense, return credits to old The Chunk players, and to make a competitive player and leisure player lobby for Tower Defense.

Thank you for your consideration,
MoonHuntress
I really don't think that's possible as they've probably deleted the database storing everyone's credits. And even if; what would that translate to, as CC uses points.
I like the system on CubeCraft because it seems easier to get points over credits, for example:
Ninja costed 5000 credits on The Chunk. This took a few days or more to get.
On CubeCraft, it costs 1000 points. This is so much easier to get as there are lots more games to get points from. Thus, it won't be long until you have all the towers again.

TacoTacoGaming

Apr 21, 2016
So, I used to play this game in the chunk , I saved all my points for the necromancer, but now that I don't have it, I think it is unfair that I played so many games to get it, and then it merged and I lost all my things. I really would appreciate if you guys could give me back my Necro tower because it really took a long time to get. Thanks for reading this! Oh and congrats for merging, even if I will miss the chunk I think that cube craft can make it even better.

CARDAN18

Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2015
Cakeland
www.twitch.tv
So, I used to play this game in the chunk , I saved all my points for the necromancer, but now that I don't have it, I think it is unfair that I played so many games to get it, and then it merged and I lost all my things. I really would appreciate if you guys could give me back my Necro tower because it really took a long time to get. Thanks for reading this! Oh and congrats for merging, even if I will miss the chunk I think that cube craft can make it even better.
Sorry but credits did not transfer over to CubeCraft. You will just have to start over earning points. Do not worry, if you are great at Tower Defence then I am sure you will earn the Necro Tower in no time!

Hayley

Jun 29, 2016
Ok first can I start off saying I LOOOOVE Btd everything. Also, I definitely recommend playing tower defense it is my favorite game after EggWars and anybody reading this should go try it out right now

prada015

Sep 13, 2016
ONE OF MY FAVORITE MINIGAMES! IS THERE ANY CHANCE FOR IT TO BE 1.8 COMPATIBLE?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom