Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
wait, the anticheat is not in the 1.8?
Not at the moment. Less players play on 1.8 so they need to gather data over a longer period of time to make up for it so the anti cheat will run smoother.
and how much time are we must to wait for the anticheat in 1.8
butterfly click is also pushiment in this version? why?
please answer my questions, because i really hopeful of Sentinel but is it going to be a fail?
Butterfly clicking makes it look like you have 15+ cps, so it looks like you have an autoclicker. It's not that they don't like butterfly clicking, its because butterfly clicking makes the anticheat think you're using an autoclicker so it will ban you, so you'll be better off not butterfly clicking.

Reactions: tehzzag

Romulan

Apr 29, 2016
A dedi somewhere
Once I coded my own anti-cheat... at first it was pretty good, but I tried changing things and it broke :P

But I guess with a server as big as Cubecraft, you can collect lots of data regarding player movements and not have rely on fixed numbers to determine what is hacking and what's not.

Would love to see how it works some day. Question: Why not just block the hack movement instead of going through the trouble of ban waves and logs?

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Would love to see how it works some day. Question: Why not just block the hack movement instead of going through the trouble of ban waves and logs?
It is early days, if they block "hack movement" people who don't hack/people who lag would get banned/kicked even though they aren't hacking. If they do ban waves and logs for now, people have the chance to get unbanned and the "mistake" by Sentinel will be logged, so they can analyse that data and change it

Reactions: tehzzag

VoidSkies

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2016
This anti-cheat seems grea- oh. I can't play any fkin game without getting kicked for "anti kb". I'm not using anti knockback, i'm using optifine and that's it.
Fix your anti cheat. I'd also like to add, the day I logged in and saw "BEWARE: THE SENTINEL IS WATCHING", there was a kid in ffa flying. Flying. Not a mod, he was multi auring too. His username I don't exactly remember, it was "trump" something, and he had a pepe skin. But this isn't a report, it's a complaint. I legit get kicked from a ffa map about 10 times each map I join. This is quite a pain when they instantly fill up to 40/40 when i leave. In eggwars, I like to get the max gear possible, and it's a LOT of work defending my island and sitting on dia gens. When I'm FINALLY done, I run up and begin to fight, but NOPE. They win because I get kicked for fkin "Anti knockback." This happens to plenty of people too. FIX. THE. ANTICHEAT.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
This anti-cheat seems grea- oh. I can't play any fkin game without getting kicked for "anti kb". I'm not using anti knockback, i'm using optifine and that's it.
Fix your anti cheat. I'd also like to add, the day I logged in and saw "BEWARE: THE SENTINEL IS WATCHING", there was a kid in ffa flying. Flying. Not a mod, he was multi auring too. His username I don't exactly remember, it was "trump" something, and he had a pepe skin. But this isn't a report, it's a complaint. I legit get kicked from a ffa map about 10 times each map I join. This is quite a pain when they instantly fill up to 40/40 when i leave. In eggwars, I like to get the max gear possible, and it's a LOT of work defending my island and sitting on dia gens. When I'm FINALLY done, I run up and begin to fight, but NOPE. They win because I get kicked for fkin "Anti knockback." This happens to plenty of people too. FIX. THE. ANTICHEAT.
What's your ping?

hunterlunde101

Apr 15, 2016
Uhmm what about Jitter Clicking in 1.8 pvp sentinel?

Because i jitterclick pvp since its a advanced technique for PVP soo will that be bannable?

Sangre

Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2016
LGk79PG.png

koohikoo

Jun 4, 2016
Canada
tinyurl.com
so what kind of limitations on automation are allowed? I use a script that clicks at my average pace (not "butterfly" clicking), would that be allowed?

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Not at the moment. Less players play on 1.8 so they need to gather data over a longer period of time to make up for it so the anti cheat will run smoother.
Where did you get that from ?
I wasn't aware of that...
If you don't know and when making speculations please say "I believe that"/"I think"
The reason I have for the anti-cheat coming out later for 1.8 is because the minecraft mechanics are different, meaning we can't apply the 1.9 anti-cheat to the 1.8 server, a 1.8 version of sentinel also has to be made (or has been made) and I believe they wanted to release the 1.9 version as soon as it was finished and not wait until the 1.8 version was finished, for more clarification on this matter you can ask @CrazymanJR or @Mac or @Tacosbefriends

Sentinel detects players that have been hacking and bans them in daily waves as mentioned in the main post by @johncoles
We work with two anti-cheats :
Look at it this way, you are a hacker, a student cheating on a test.
Our older Anti-Cheat is the Teacher, if the teacher catches you, you get sent out of class right away

Sentinel is the security camera, he watches you throughout the whole test and counts the amount of times you cheat, at the end of the test every cheater gets sent out of class by it in one "ban wave" basically all the cheaters that the teacher missed.
As the security camera has more evidence, it is more reliable than the teacher.
You are complaining about getting kicked by the old anti-cheat, but haven't been banned by Sentinel, as you where not hacking.

There have been very recent fixes to the anti-cheat to stop you from getting kicked, we need to know what you where doing that got you kicked in order to fix them...

TLDR : For us to improve the anti-cheat please send us video evidence of you being kicked, it helps a lot!

Last edited:
Reactions: skifby

Billanater1

Sep 6, 2016
Nice! I know 'Butterfly clicking' isnt aloud, but can you do it with left AND right click, not just 1 click?

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
so what kind of limitations on automation are allowed? I use a script that clicks at my average pace (not "butterfly" clicking), would that be allowed?

Scripts are not allowed on the server, especially those that give you an in-game advantage... the only reason you made the script was to help yourself out, making it easier for you and giving you an advantage over other players.
Uhmm what about Jitter Clicking in 1.8 pvp sentinel?

Because i jitterclick pvp since its a advanced technique for PVP soo will that be bannable?
I believe jitterclicking as well as butterfly clicking should be allowed in 1.8 as it's part of the pvp.
However it isn't needed in 1.9 and only people with killaura and autoclickers use it extensivly in that version, therefore, for me, it's only bannable in that version.

Reactions: skifby
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom