Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

m3nt05p3r50n

Mar 29, 2020
UK
Hello, might as well make one now while I'm still a newbie!

My name is m3nt05p3r50n. The only reason why my user is so complicated and not memorable is because 'mentosperson' looked quite boring and basic. I've had that user since 2016 and since then it's been my user for most things. I can also be called 'MintiesPoopin' because I know people struggle to say it first time.

Anyways, I'm 15 and right now and I'm from the UK. I've been playing Minecraft since 2012 (that's weird to type out) and that's when I didn't have the guts to ask my parents for the actual game. For that time being, I played on classic servers when the website had that link in the corner and even gaining staff on some of them which was fun.

I've mostly been a Java player but recenty I've switched to Bedrock mainly because lots of my friends play there. I'm quite new to this server and so far I've enjoyed myself and my favourite are Skywars, Minerware and Survival Games. I aim to try my best to get myself involved with the community as I find more interest in this server more than others. Plus the staff seem cool and helpful :D

D

Deleted member 481668

Welcome to the forums! Amazing introduction thread mentosperson! Your name isn't basic at all, it's lovely to know that you like this server, SkyWars is a really nice and fast gamemode to play! I also started playing on Bedrock, what's your ign? Maybe we can play some games together? ^^

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
Hi!
I hope you have had a warm welcome. Welcome here on forums, I hope to see you posting here and also playing on the server.
Have a nice dayy!

D

Deleted member 469419

Hellooo, Welcome to the cubecraft forums!

Hope you enjoy your instance in here!

Any doubt, feel to contact me, I'll be wonderful to answer you.

One of my favourite games is also skywars :)

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom