Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Oct 28, 2023
1,050
2,580
284
The no lifers club
Pronouns
He/Him
E1E4466A-ECCF-4C9B-A213-0EBFC24EF85E.png
 
Oct 28, 2023
1,050
2,580
284
The no lifers club
Pronouns
He/Him
Whilst I do like it a lot, it doesn't really have any look a like to the og craftee green skin of yours.
Cool tho
Ya I maybe I should have made it a lighter green, and the face is on the head bcs I never added a white mask part. Also, the reason why there’s a lot of yellow is bcs of the sweater. Glad you like it tho
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tamim wrote on Itz1Helmut's profile.
My favorite Moderator!
Eli wrote on __Merv's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Whoever did the profile UI update: You cooked
Eli wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on Itz1Helmut's profile.
always the best :cube_dark:
Top Bottom