Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
I like this update because one time I got my IRL friend to play minecraft, but he wanted to play bedwars, but insisted that eggwars wasn't bedwars and we ended up playing lifeboat. IDK if cubecraft adding is more or less sad than my friend

pekd

how do so many people enjoy this, i actually returned to the forums just to rant about this,
it plays super slow,
the shop hud is atrocious,
blocks are too expensive,
the maps suck and much more...
in my time on the forums every time someone suggested bedwars he would be ripped apart by both members and mods, and there was always the reply that cube will stay original and not copy other servers. ive seen soooooo many great very original suggestions get ignored or denied because of that rule, and now they add a "144p ripoff version" from hypixel bedwars like licht said. i seriously thought it couldnt get worse after the 1.19 update but here we are

crazystanko

Mar 27, 2024
After I tried the new bedwars, I have some suggestion
  1. Add a singleplayer game
  2. The wools, armors, and tools are too expensive, I think you need to lower the prices a little bit (wools cost 4iron in 4v4, and 8iron in 1v1; armors cost 12iron in 4v4, and 18iron in 1v1; iron sword costs 8gold in 4v4, and 12gold in 1v1) --> the reason why 4v4 prices should be much cheaper because you can 't split gen in this game
  3. The fireball flung you too far away
  4. Skeletons are annoying

I think that's all for now
Yes solo version is very good. Also duo ...

Last edited:

a9o2

Novice Member
May 4, 2023
India but i lives in your heart
Pronouns
He/Him
Its really an fun game! and i love it! but the prices of items are soo expensive like an leather armour costs 20iron and the glass costs 6gold. They are soo expensive i suggest to make them cheaper.

Dz757

Jul 25, 2023
After playing over a hundred games I have to say that the mode is definitely different enough from eggwars to be a valid mode.

Imo I don't like eggwars specifically because of the fast paced rush meta that makes playing with a team almost pointless beyond just swarming bases. Having a mode that actually allows a team to develop a strategy mid to late game is something that cubecraft has been missing for a long while. And yes some people may think that ripping off other servers is a bad thing (not like its the first mode to get "stolen" get a grip lmao) there's unfortunately limited game options when it comes to that speciality of slow building game modes.

I will say that there should be item limits to how many of a specific piece of utility a player can hold as the novelty of fireball spam wears off after a while and can be really unfun to deal with against a coordinated team.

enoba

Jul 16, 2021
Hello inhabitants of planet Earth!

Today is a great day! It's Monday! 🙌

Also, we are very excited to announce the release of our new Bedrock game, BedWars!

Now, I know what a lot of you are thinking; BedWars is the same as EggWars. However, this is not the case, as we have redesigned the game from the ground up. This means that BedWars will bring a whole new experience to the table. BedWars was listed on our public notion board at the start of February, as Secret Project #2.

So, without further ado, let's show off some of the wicked features of BedWars:

🛏️ Beds

Beds are the most important part of the game. You must protect your bed at all costs. If your bed is broken, you'll no longer respawn! However, destroying your enemies' beds will deny them the ability to respawn.

If you are the only team left alive, you win the game!

🛒 Shop

The shopkeepers are your friends. BedWars has two types of shopkeepers, one which sells items and the other which sells upgrades for your whole team. The shops require you to gather money from generators located around the map.
From the item shop, you can buy a variety of items that will help you in your quest to protect your bed or attack your enemies!
From the upgrade shop, you can buy upgrades for your whole team. Here is a list of the upgrades:
- Diamond Generators: The generator located on your island will now produce diamonds.
- Faster Generators: The generators on your island will produce twice as fast.
- Regen Boost: After 5 seconds of taking no damage, you will start to regain health. This upgrade doubles the speed of this regeneration.
- Health Boost: Gives you, and your team, a permanent two extra hearts.
- Sword of Sharpness: All your team's swords gain sharpness I.
- Armour of Armouring: All your team's armour gains protection I.
- Iron Age: Permanently upgrade your teams' stone axes and pickaxes to iron tier.
- Terrifying Turrets: Your turrets gain extra protection and do increased damage.

🤖 Helpers

In BedWars, there are three types of helpers.

👷‍♂️ Enderman Builder

Contrary to what Endermen normally do, these helpful guys will build a bridge for you (as opposed to stealing your blocks).

Enderman Builder

💂‍♀️ Skeleton Turret

The skeleton turret can be placed down anywhere on the map and will shoot at anyone who gets near! Enemies will need to be aware of the skeleton and make sure to not get accidentally knocked into the void!

Skeleton Turret

🏛️ Totems

Totems are at the very heart of BedWars! Totems will grant players in their line of sight with a potion effect. Positive effects will be given to you and your allies, while negative effects are given to your enemies when nearby.

For now, there are three totem types:
- Regeneration
- Mining Fatigue
- Blindness

Totems

Totems have a crazy amount of counter-play! Having mining fatigue can make it very hard for enemies to get to your bed. They can, however, shoot the totem with a ranged attack. Since glass doesn't block line of sight, you can protect your totems with glass. This can, however, be destroyed with a fireball, and so you might end up protecting your totem with blast-resistant glass instead.

🔨 Beta Games Subscription

We announced last week our Beta Games Subscription! BedWars will be launching with a voting option which you can unlock with the subscription. The voting option will triple the speed of generators in the game. This is a truly chaotic game modifier!

Making these games isn't cheap, and so money made by ranks and subscriptions does go towards supporting the development of games like this!

The Beta Games Subscription will also unlock map selection, so you can pick from our awesome maps... awesome segway time...

🗺️ Maps

For the initial release, we're adding five Team of 4 maps!

Volcanic

View attachment 228912
I lava this map

Aztec

View attachment 228909
Shout out to the Aztecs making the calendar - Honestly, it made my day

Factory

View attachment 228910
A satisfactory map

Amethyst

View attachment 228908
This map rocks! 😎

Snowy

View attachment 228911
No snowing down; you must keep going!

🦆 Summary

We hope that you enjoy the game as much as we enjoyed making it! We'll keep a keen eye out for your feedback and suggestions on the game, so feel free to post any amazing ideas you have on our forums, in our discord!
This is a very new and amazing addition to cubecraft bedrock!

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
I close my eyes and I can see,
The world of bed broken by me.
That are now destroyed.

Through the dark, through the void
Through where no one's been before
But it feels like cubeeee

crazystanko

Mar 27, 2024
It will be better when can i play also dui and solo bedwars. Also make more maps with base generator at different places. I like bedwars but you can do it better. Also all blocks are to expansive. And please why can i put turrets 5 block near another turret ? ...

*CrazyStanko

techa

Jan 17, 2024
Hello inhabitants of planet Earth!

Today is a great day! It's Monday! 🙌

Also, we are very excited to announce the release of our new Bedrock game, BedWars!

Now, I know what a lot of you are thinking; BedWars is the same as EggWars. However, this is not the case, as we have redesigned the game from the ground up. This means that BedWars will bring a whole new experience to the table. BedWars was listed on our public notion board at the start of February, as Secret Project #2.

So, without further ado, let's show off some of the wicked features of BedWars:

🛏️ Beds

Beds are the most important part of the game. You must protect your bed at all costs. If your bed is broken, you'll no longer respawn! However, destroying your enemies' beds will deny them the ability to respawn.

If you are the only team left alive, you win the game!

🛒 Shop

The shopkeepers are your friends. BedWars has two types of shopkeepers, one which sells items and the other which sells upgrades for your whole team. The shops require you to gather money from generators located around the map.
From the item shop, you can buy a variety of items that will help you in your quest to protect your bed or attack your enemies!
From the upgrade shop, you can buy upgrades for your whole team. Here is a list of the upgrades:
- Diamond Generators: The generator located on your island will now produce diamonds.
- Faster Generators: The generators on your island will produce twice as fast.
- Regen Boost: After 5 seconds of taking no damage, you will start to regain health. This upgrade doubles the speed of this regeneration.
- Health Boost: Gives you, and your team, a permanent two extra hearts.
- Sword of Sharpness: All your team's swords gain sharpness I.
- Armour of Armouring: All your team's armour gains protection I.
- Iron Age: Permanently upgrade your teams' stone axes and pickaxes to iron tier.
- Terrifying Turrets: Your turrets gain extra protection and do increased damage.

🤖 Helpers

In BedWars, there are three types of helpers.

👷‍♂️ Enderman Builder

Contrary to what Endermen normally do, these helpful guys will build a bridge for you (as opposed to stealing your blocks).

Enderman Builder

💂‍♀️ Skeleton Turret

The skeleton turret can be placed down anywhere on the map and will shoot at anyone who gets near! Enemies will need to be aware of the skeleton and make sure to not get accidentally knocked into the void!

Skeleton Turret

🏛️ Totems

Totems are at the very heart of BedWars! Totems will grant players in their line of sight with a potion effect. Positive effects will be given to you and your allies, while negative effects are given to your enemies when nearby.

For now, there are three totem types:
- Regeneration
- Mining Fatigue
- Blindness

Totems

Totems have a crazy amount of counter-play! Having mining fatigue can make it very hard for enemies to get to your bed. They can, however, shoot the totem with a ranged attack. Since glass doesn't block line of sight, you can protect your totems with glass. This can, however, be destroyed with a fireball, and so you might end up protecting your totem with blast-resistant glass instead.

🔨 Beta Games Subscription

We announced last week our Beta Games Subscription! BedWars will be launching with a voting option which you can unlock with the subscription. The voting option will triple the speed of generators in the game. This is a truly chaotic game modifier!

Making these games isn't cheap, and so money made by ranks and subscriptions does go towards supporting the development of games like this!

The Beta Games Subscription will also unlock map selection, so you can pick from our awesome maps... awesome segway time...

🗺️ Maps

For the initial release, we're adding five Team of 4 maps!

Volcanic

View attachment 228912
I lava this map

Aztec

View attachment 228909
Shout out to the Aztecs making the calendar - Honestly, it made my day

Factory

View attachment 228910
A satisfactory map

Amethyst

View attachment 228908
This map rocks! 😎

Snowy

View attachment 228911
No snowing down; you must keep going!

🦆 Summary

We hope that you enjoy the game as much as we enjoyed making it! We'll keep a keen eye out for your feedback and suggestions on the game, so feel free to post any amazing ideas you have on our forums, in our discord!
I hate mondays

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
Top Bottom