Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like this suggestion

• Total voters

BoGamerNL

Apr 2, 2017
My suggestion: A place on the forums where you can introduce yourself.

I tought it would help the Cubecraft community to introduce yourself. Just for fun.

So I will take the lead.

Hi everyone my name is Bo ( My MC username should have given away that)
I'm from the Netherlands and I live in a city called Utrecht. I have 1 younger sister she is 9 ( I'm 13 ).
I love playing hockey and Minecraft of course.
My friends say I should type a smiley like this : )
But this is my smiley ( :

This was a short introduction.
If you want some more information, or you want to ask anything else: Just leave a comment.

Bye see you on my next post ( :

NOTE*
I posted this on the everything else section 10 minutes earlyer I discovered this section just a moment ago.

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
First off, Media is probably the nice place to introduce yourself. (I moved the thread) Second, I may introduce myself.
I'm 1212hawks_ (People call me hawks)
I'm a staff wanna be (Still)
My duty is that I spam @Tacosbefriends with terrible jokes and I make very stupid and repetitive jokes and border line jokes basically putting my reputation at risk every time I make one just to make a laugh. Doesn't my life sound great? Ha ha sob sob sob.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

First off, Media is probably the nice place to introduce yourself. (I moved the thread) Second, I may introduce myself.
I'm 1212hawks_ (People call me hawks)
I'm a staff wanna be (Still)
My duty is that I spam @Tacosbefriends with terrible jokes and I make very stupid and repetitive jokes and border line jokes basically putting my reputation at risk every time I make one just to make a laugh. Doesn't my life sound great? Ha ha sob sob sob.

Sounds familiar ;)

Reactions: 1212hawks_
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom