Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NitroLimits

Novice Member
Jan 13, 2017
I dont wanna see myself die for 5 secknds alot fo servers have this, Im sure people would like it :), (increase the island height tho for enderpearl clutches

Reactions: its_Marto03
Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
I don’t agree with this, it is unique how Cubecraft decided to not instantly die when you fall in the void.

In the past, it used to take more time when you fall in the void, so they already decreased the time. I think it is fine how it is now. ;)

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
what do you mean exsactly?You can’t do Ender pearl clutches or there is something which doesn’t allow you to do them??

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
It depends on several things. In skywars I find it fun to see who wins if there are only two left and we have fallen. in skyblock I understand it because when you later die better because before you can continue with your things.

In Conclusion: It depends on which mode you think is good to remove.
Good luck with this thread!

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
I dont wanna see myself die for 5 secknds alot fo servers have this, Im sure people would like it :), (increase the island height tho for enderpearl clutches

If you need to throw an enderpearl accurately just build higher and closer to the destination. You shouldn't miss then.

As for the instant death, Why does it need to be even more instant than it already is. It doesn't even take you 5 secs to die in this fashion in most gamemodes. (Trying to be general since i don't know what game you're referring to) Also, Cubecraft is a unique server. They have there own way of doing things, so there really is no need to compare and implement mechanics here that exist on other servers. Just because other servers have these features doesn't mean we necessarily need them.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
I don’t agree with this, it is unique how Cubecraft decided to not instantly die when you fall in the void.

In the past, it used to take more time when you fall in the void, so they already decreased the time. I think it is fine how it is now. ;)

I remember those old times where you was able to survive in the void while eating golden apples/notch apples :P

Reactions: CraftCreatures
Members Online

Latest profile posts

I changed my profile pic…
It’s pool time! 🌊
Daily question no 14, what is your favourite soft drink?
iTz1Hamood wrote on Kloska's profile.
🤍
I went to sleep at 4am last night, put my alarm at 12:30pm, snoozed, woke up at 4pm. How's your day going?
black moguss wrote on Laura's profile.
how to become Verified?
Top Bottom