Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

D34TH4NG31

Jul 13, 2016
Your Moms Place
Alright, so with the new update rolling out, for the PvP, I'm going to make a new thread on the Insane PvP kits and new maps. I guess I'll start with the NEWER kits, and then the older kits. I would just copy and paste my old thread, which is still nice to date, but I feel as though I've learned more since then. Let's begin.

Apple Smash: This kit consists of a golden apple with a few battling enchants, sharpness and knockback. This is a pretty basic kit. Just don't jitterclick your mouse to get the hits, timed out hits still deal more damage, than just smashing your mouse. Try and avoid being hit, which sounds logical, but get behind your opponent. Getting two or three extra hits is devastating with this golden apple. If your enemy eats the apple, remember, it's 1.9 PvP, golden apples have an enormous nerf on the healing effect. This means that you should probably keep attacking them.

Cow: Pretty basic name for a kit, eh? Anyways, this one has 2 cow eggs and 2 mooshroom cow eggs, plus wooden buckets, a wooden sword, a bow followed by poison arrows, and bowls. Do NOT use the cow eggs at the start of the match. Mooshrooms are all you need, they both fill the buckets and bowls. Save the cows for later on if your enemy takes out your mooshrooms. Now for the combat, if you're shot and poisoned, drink a milk bucket, it removes potion effects. The soup will automatically eat itself, so it's like soup PvP, kind of. Land shots on your enemy and their cows. Once they are hurt and don't have their cows left, it should be an easy win, as long as you have your cows and aren't dying, of course.

Witch: This is one I find very fun to play. Multiple ways to move and attack, but still enough to defend. The bow is your main way of taking out your enemy, as long as you can land decent shots. You only have 10 arrows. Land shots on your enemy, and if they move in, place down flint and steel, bam, more burning. If they place down their water bucket, pick it up with yours. To do this, grab your water bucket, and double click where the source is at. This will place yours into THEIR source, and you'll pick it back up. Now they can't recover from burns. For the more spacy and larger maps, the lingering potion of harming is a key aspect to fighting. It can stop them from running through areas. Placing it down while their stuck in rooms, or place it as a trap for when they run. It's very nice in a lot of situations, even on basic, old flat maps.

TNT: Don't focus on using TNT, this is a horrible thing to do in a lot of situations. Rush your opponent with TNT in your hand, and then switch to your sword and crush them. They'll keep throwing TNT, and they'll think you'll back off. Don't stop and remember to space out your attacks, this is 1.9 PvP. If you ARE in a position where TNT is threatening, leave and come back. They'll be lower on HP and will have an enormous disadvantage anyway.

Ghast: This is basic. Don't place the egg closer to yourself, instead, place it closer your opponent. The ghast will focus on whoever it's closer to, or whoever attacks it. If your enemy gets shot into the sky, and they take fall damage, it's time to move in and attack. Careful, as ghasts leave fire everywhere and deal uneeded damage.

Explosive Bow: Landing arrows on your opponent is devastating. It deals around 3-5 hearts, I believe. Landing shots under or behind your opponent on walls is also nice. Landing any kind of damage to your opponent will shake them, causing the bow to not shoot right, thus letting you get another shot in. Consecutive shots with this bow is wonderful, and will soon kill your opponent. Also, not drawing your bow back all the way, but aiming higher, will still hit your opponent, causing them to flinch, and you to send a full power shot.

Speedy: Nearly the same as the ghast technique. Don't place them closer to yourself, instead place them closer to your enemies. Dropping an endermite between you and your opponent, whilst they're running at you, is wonderful. You place it, turn around, and run. The endermite(s) will target your opponent. Endermites have about half a second before they target the closer player. This is key to winning fights, use the delay to your advantage.

Lava: Place the lava under your opponent. Simple enough? No. You have to lead your target, and at the same time, make sure they don't hit you. If you can reach them, they can reach you. If you're caught in lava, get out. You can't always do this, but if you do, try and put lava behind you if your enemy is chasing you. This is kind of luck based, but there are spots on some maps that are perfect for this kit. Find the spots and stick to them.

Shulker: Avoid the shulkers on MOST maps. If your opponent is floating in the air, while you're on a map where they can't get to any spot where you can't kill them, it's usually a win. Shoot them a few times with your bow, and they fall and die. Tips if they don't do that. At the beginning of every match, shoot yourself with the bow. Aim upwards, and aim for about half a second. This will sometimes hit you, but other times it won't. It will give you the speed effect, and then rush with your sword. Usually ends in a win if you master that bow technique.

Darkness: Really fun kit for being accused of hacks... Get behind a wall ASAP. Look for your enemies name tag, and shoot your bow in that direction. Make sure to stay crouched, because this trick isn't very small. It's a nice idea to get behind the walls and find their tag. This usually takes time, but flat maps are easier to win.

Crafter: Simple, quick win, most of the time. Triple click the diamonds and stick before the match starts. This will put them into a single stack. Make a sword, and a chestplate. Don't take the time to place the diamonds back into your inventory once you finish the last crafting recipe. Leave the crafting bench and attack, while equipping your chestplate. Do this by right clicking the armor while it's in your hotbar.

I really hope this guide helps, and if you need me to put any more tips into this guide, please post in the comments! Please like this if it helped. Learning the maps is also crucial in the PvP. I recommend getting a friend and exploring the maps with him/her. Just join a 1v1 and look around the maps, and point out key points for combat.

~D34TH

Reactions: abfc2000
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom