Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
ok so my idea is to add a item to the players hotbar in lobbys next to the social menu or something
The item would be like a paper with something written on it
when you open the menu it shows all the rules on cubecraft like no camping no crossteaming etc...
some players crossteam i tell them its bannable and they just say they didnt know because there realy isnt an easy way to see the rules if you just started playing on the server
i think many people would stop camping if theyd know its a bannable thing
(if this is already in java tell me ill change the prefix)

Last edited:

Melvinou9

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
France
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello jupa2222!!

I don't really see why they should add that, for the two example you gave people sbould use common and read the screen when a game starts.

For the crossteaming part or teaming (Crossteam is on team modes and teaming on solo modes) each games where it is forbidden have a message at the start of them, so technically if you read the message when your skywars/eggwars/lucky island/etc game start, just read the message showed and it is easy to know that it is bannable.

Concerning the camping part, it is just common sense, also it depends on which case, staying at his skywars base for example (same height as the islands) is not punishable for camping, but in the reverse if someone camp somewhere (still in skywars example) with the help of a skybase, then it's punishable but people should use common sense and know that skybasing is not something really in the way of the game to do.

And also if people are lazy to look at the rules on the Cubecraft website it's their problems, at the moment you start playing on cube, the server consider that you know the rules and that you're using common sense by playing.

In conclusion, adding a menu for showing all the rules on the server is not something very useful as these one are easily accessible by searching on the website.

Kindly,
Melvin The Arctic Fox

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello jupa2222!!

I don't really see why they should add that, for the two example you gave people sbould use common and read the screen when a game starts.

For the crossteaming part or teaming (Crossteam is on team modes and teaming on solo modes) each games where it is forbidden have a message at the start of them, so technically if you read the message when your skywars/eggwars/lucky island/etc game start, just read the message showed and it is easy to know that it is bannable.

Concerning the camping part, it is just common sense, also it depends on which case, staying at his skywars base for example (same height as the islands) is not punishable for camping, but in the reverse if someone camp somewhere (still in skywars example) with the help of a skybase, then it's punishable but people should use common sense and know that skybasing is not something really in the way of the game to do.

And also if people are lazy to look at the rules on the Cubecraft website it's their problems, at the moment you start playing on cube, the server consider that you know the rules and that you're using common sense by playing.

In conclusion, adding a menu for showing all the rules on the server is not something very useful as these one are easily accessible by searching on the website.

Kindly,
Melvin The Arctic Fox
ye ok good point is there any way to just take down a thread?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom