Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
No, because you have a big problem with bowspammers. They can camp What they want and don't need to buy arrows. And the other bows can be lose to be useful.

I do not agree with This. Sorry

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I don't mind it being added but I also don't think I would ever buy it in OP even if it were the cheapest bow. It still has the limit of durability, won't break armor nearly as fast as the power 5 bow, and won't deal as much knockback as the punch bow. Arrows aren't expensive enough for this to really be worth it.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't agree with this as this could increase bowspammers very much. You just need this bow and 1 arrow and there you go.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
This might not be a great idea as everyone else said, it would get incredibly frustrating due to more people bow spamming.
How many people bow spam with a pwr 2 bow on op? NO ONE, now this is no power. How many people bow spam for kb on a normal bow? No-obs, how would this be op? I hardly use a bow so I wouldn't know.

Rob_the_Giraffe

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
No, just no! This is way to overpowered for even OP mode. This will encourage camping even more than it is right now. Even if it was added it would ruin the game for this reason. I believe if it were to be added it would have to have an extremely expensive price so they aren't very common. I am sorry but this is a little to OP for the Overpowered gamemode so I am against this suggestion

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Honestly I don't see this adding anything to the game, because this is expensive, would be way OP if it had another enchant on it, and arrows are cheap.

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Sorry, but it's a not for me. Why would you buy a normal bow with infinity, if you can get a power or punch bow? I think the infinity enchantment isn't as good as a punch bow (and it only cost 25 diamonds)

Reactions: ChasingRainbows
A

A pigeon

Eww, no never.

Infinity bow in OP mode , not punch or power - useless weapon

Infinity bow with punch or power in Op mode - Overpowered weapon

Reactions: OnePointEight.exe
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom