Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NetherHat309

Feb 9, 2021
I saw a glitch where you place a farm land and put a shop on top and if you kept on jumping, it would give you dirt... Plz patch it cause ye

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
The fact that if you jump or sprint on farmland it creates dirt, is a general Minecraft feature.
It's pretty logical since if you jump on a farmland in real life, you destroy it too!
It's the same with picking op farmland, you can have farmland in your inventory, so it gives you dirt.

Reactions: Conea64

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
The fact that if you jump or sprint on farmland it creates dirt, is a general Minecraft feature.
It's pretty logical since if you jump on a farmland in real life, you destroy it too!
It's the same with picking op farmland, you can have farmland in your inventory, so it gives you dirt.
I don’t think you fully understand it. Haha
You jump on the farmland creating a dirtblock but since the villager that is placed on the farmland doesn’t want to budge. It breaks the block (giving you a dirt) and places the farmland back.
Also @NetherHat309 would you like me to make a bugreport out of it or would you like to do it?

• Haha
Reactions: Egg🥚

NetherHat309

Feb 9, 2021
I don’t think you fully understand it. Haha
You jump on the farmland creating a dirtblock but since the villager that is placed on the farmland doesn’t want to budge. It breaks the block (giving you a dirt) and places the farmland back.
Also @NetherHat309 would you like me to make a bugreport out of it or would you like to do it?
ya cause my friend keeps on doing it and never stops while i tell him to do something

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Ad8n's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Muhh's profile.
hello!!! Muh... I have 1 quesion : Do u Love Madrid ? 😅
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Fesa's profile.
Hello!!! Fesa :D
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on caraMel's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
Top Bottom