Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree?

• Yes, Better infect people in cubecraft than irl!

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 511644

I haven't really played this game, van you explain me a bit how it worked/what you had to do

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
This would be an arcade game and they rotate arcade games at random so you will just have to wait and see what the next game will be. If you really want an infection like game I would recommend playing Minerware and there is a microgame called hot potato that's the closest you will get to infection as of now.

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey there!

So, I really like the suggestion. I liked playing infection. But, you said ''because of the corona weeks''. Well, to be honest, I don't think this is a great moment to launch a game like this. It could be seen as making jokes about a very dangerous virus. Also, the chat would be chaotic. People will spam the chat with corona related messages, which are (in the way player use the word mostly) not allowed. People will make jokes about others being infected, which will also cause arguements and ''fights''.

''Long'' story short: Not a good idea, so a -1 from me. Sorry.

Reactions: Lukadcf and Axyy
D

Deleted member 59979

It was the most broken game that exists, and adding it now would just be an insensitive joke towards all those who have lost loved ones because of covid-19. It shouldn't be added back ever unless they fix it and they've already said that it's very unlikely that they'll do that

Reactions: Smoothlyy

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
Hey there!

So, I really like the suggestion. I liked playing infection. But, you said ''because of the corona weeks''. Well, to be honest, I don't think this is a great moment to launch a game like this. It could be seen as making jokes about a very dangerous virus. Also, the chat would be chaotic. People will spam the chat with corona related messages, which are (in the way player use the word mostly) not allowed. People will make jokes about others being infected, which will also cause arguements and ''fights''.

''Long'' story short: Not a good idea, so a -1 from me. Sorry.

Agreed, not the right moment.

-1, I like the suggestion though!

Reactions: Dutchyyy

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
> for the corona weeks
There are no planned weeks for how long will corona spread afaik.
I mean it won't feel right to spread a virus and infection playerbase is very small.

HiggDawg

Jun 1, 2016
T
This would be an arcade game and they rotate arcade games at random so you will just have to wait and see what the next game will be. If you really want an infection like game I would recommend playing Minerware and there is a microgame called hot potato that's the closest you will get to infection as of now.
True, but... it’s only for 10 seconds and it doesn’t let you play it every single time. It’s random.

HiggDawg

Jun 1, 2016
I honestly agree it would be a good thing during these times a little humor wouldn’t hurt. They say... Laughter is the best mediation. I vote yes!

Reactions: Lukadcf
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

i had airpods on and the song was too good i didnt hear the employee yelling at me
Thank you all for these amazing birthday wishes!

They mean a lot to me! ❤️

I wish you all, already a great weekend!
Felt silly so I made a chibi character

1715280054424.png
Thjis wrote on Basketman's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONAS

what would a matriox message be without some chat gpt??

1715267947575.png
Top Bottom