Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think?

  • Remove the speed

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Keep the speed

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Reduce the speed

    Votes: 7 50.0%

  • Total voters
    14

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
2,580
1,343
248
22
I think that the speed for the infected in Infection is a bit too op. I keep getting rushed by like 4 infected and end up dying because of it. I suggest it should be reduced by a lot because it is way to difficult to even react when you have loke 4 infected running to you.
What do you think?
-Poll Added-
 
  • Like
Reactions: CommunistCactus

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
1,099
717
188
23
USA
I think lowering it would help to make the game more equal between humans and infected
+1 for reducing the speed
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Itsqaiz wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday! Here is a cake 🍰
Lyroce wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthdayy Tim!!🎂
CeruleanPrism81 wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy BirthDay Tim!
PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
Top Bottom