Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Your favourites? (reasoning?)

• Total voters

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
I don't agree. The game is really unbalanced right now and it would honestly be too fast if they made it a real game now.
The point of a beta game is to see if it's popular, and if it is popular then it can be a real game.
However if a beta game is unbalanced/dying, it's not the solution to make it a real game to get it popular.

Also they should focus on balancing the humans-infected instead of world events.
I also agree with a leaderboard reset when it becomes a real game, people get can wins so easy right now.
It would be unfair for people who join in a week after it's released as real game and the top has a huge advantage already.

Reactions: Zombiepower

Aethiria

Novice Member
Jan 9, 2018
Your Imagination
The game is terrible right now (In my opinion anyway).
It is extremely unbalanced and people easily abuse being a human to become infected. Pretty much everyone wants to be infected due to the time you have to spend to get resources WITHOUT a grace period.
It'd be a terrible idea to release the game, heck, it'd be terrible to try to balance it. It might as well be removed.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Me and my tryhard-party commited mass suicide to end up on the other team and to finish games faster this way (Attention, there were ALWAYS other players in our games, so we always had to go and find them, It was not multiaccounting), but that got fixed now
I agree that Infected-human is way too unbalanced, my thread were some fixes actually

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom