Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

QuantumFear

Sep 19, 2017
England,UK
How about an auto balancing feature. Every time the humans win, the timer gets 0.2 seconds longer, every time the infected win, the timer gets 0.2 seconds shorter in future games.

Idk I prefer that they make it longer and make add a timer before the infected come literally I'm mining and some guy kills me like BRUH

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Idk I prefer that they make it longer and make add a timer before the infected come literally I'm mining and some guy kills me like BRUH
I'd say that's necessary. The infected need to kill some people early in the game so they have a chance later when every human has full armor. If you get killed while mining, you can play the full game as an infected. I think it's more frustrating if you get killed as a human a few seconds before the end and then have no chance to win as an infected.

Reactions: CommunistCactus
A

A pigeon

1.So according to the thread , once bitten and killed , players turn infected. So , does the infection spread by saliva??? If this is so , then if someone dies by falling in the void they shouldnt be infected. Also , this means the infection is rabies.

2.If the infection is airborne , all humans will eventually fall prey to it. Therefore , humans can never win the game.

@Tacosbefriends @hub3rt sooo tacos , are infections still airborne or bite transferred

Reactions: God.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
1.So according to the thread , once bitten and killed , players turn infected. So , does the infection spread by saliva??? If this is so , then if someone dies by falling in the void they shouldnt be infected. Also , this means the infection is rabies.

2.If the infection is airborne , all humans will eventually fall prey to it. Therefore , humans can never win the game.

@Tacosbefriends @hub3rt sooo tacos , are infections still airborne or bite transferred
What is the void? Shouldn't nobody ever return from the void? I think players that fall into the void should be permanently banned from the server.

Reactions: God.
A

A pigeon

What is the void? Shouldn't nobody ever return from the void? I think players that fall into the void should be permanently banned from the server.
I understand you're parodying me but there was this theory that the void is a black hole . The reason people die is they undergo spagghetification. Turning the body of one into spaghhetti due to extremely high gravity. Same reason why its pitch black - no light escapesa black hole. The surface of minecraft lies just outside its gravitational pull. Ok , the reason people come back after death is the infinite universe theory. Say , @Rigel_The_Star wanted to play a nice game of 1.8 skywars. He had two choices : either to bridge to mid or to TNT jump . He TNT jumps , fails and dies. He plays another game on the same map where this he builds to mid and survives. These games two games he played can be thought of as two separate universes - one where Rigel died by being a noob and one where he did not.

A

A pigeon

I understand you're parodying me but there was this theory that the void is a black hole . The reason people die is they undergo spagghetification. Turning the body of one into spaghhetti due to extremely high gravity. Same reason why its pitch black - no light escapesa black hole. The surface of minecraft lies just outside its gravitational pull. Ok , the reason people come back after death is the infinite universe theory. Say , @Rigel_The_Star wanted to play a nice game of 1.8 skywars. He had two choices : either to bridge to mid or to TNT jump . He TNT jumps , fails and dies. He plays another game on the same map where this he builds to mid and survives. These games two games he played can be thought of as two separate universes - one where Rigel died by being a noob and one where he did not.
Sorry for second message but the infinite universe theory [as stated above] is also the reason people return from the void

Personally I think the theory is nonsense , probably is , but its existence is pretty convinient for me right now

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom