Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hub3rt

Feb 3, 2017
In'fact', this looks like a really cool new gamemode!

giphy.gif

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
That actually looks pretty good. When I tried to play it unfortunately the server crashed but I'm really looking forward to playing this tomorrow.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Really cool gamemode. It's something new and brings a lot of potential to Cubecraft. Will be streaming this later on!

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Not going to lie, I love this game xD I'll definitely be playing this more and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing new maps too
I'm excited! \o/

Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
I can see a lot of potential with this game mode. One feature I am thrilled to see is that the games are exactly the right length of time in my opinion. Whilst they are not extremely short so Human's can easily win, yet they are not super long so the infected can dominate. I am a massive fan of the concept as well.it seems to be a very simple one yet it is well executed and I can see some Cubecraft exclusive features and concepts within the game which is always amazing to see when I come here to play games!

One thing I hope to see as this game progresses is more maps! I would love to see this as a game type with diverse gameplay. However, in all honesty, I can see many factors that suggest this to be a one map game mode which I could see as very interesting and open to a lot of community feedback over time it is within the BETA phases. It is really nice to see new games and mechanics being utilized throughout the coming weeks/months.

:eek: Really Hyped! :eek:

Reactions: hub3rt
Top Bottom