Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 352903

Guest
I agree. Sometimes, 2 seconds after the game started, I have a spider killing me already. O.O
 

Shrek Trained Me

Well-Known Member
Apr 16, 2017
1,137
1,304
148
24
North Korea
It would be very nice if the humans were released like 5 or 10 seconds before the infected.
Even 10 seconds isn't enough, i say 1 minute because if you are infected you LITERALLY always win. 1 minute so everyone can mine etc. My friend @Berre got first place just no lifing because you join you become infected you win... It would be more challenging if you could kill infected and win as human because that happens very rare.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Priley

Priley

Forum Legend
Jul 6, 2015
4,118
16,202
719
23
reprotland
Even 10 seconds isn't enough, i say 1 minute because if you are infected you LITERALLY always win. 1 minute so everyone can mine etc. My friend @Berre got first place just no lifing because you join you become infected you win... It would be more challenging if you could kill infected and win as human because that happens very rare.
We aren't friends :3
 
  • Like
Reactions: remio
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom