Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

awesome_guy_20000

Novice Member
Apr 30, 2019
1
2
34
35
I believe that in Infection, the infected players should spawn 10 seconds later than humans to give human players a bit of time to prepare for the infected attacking them, I find myself killed within seconds because the infected spawn with humans and it would be nice to see this change.

Edit: The game is called "Infection" instead of infected and I have changed the name
 
D

Deleted member 469419

Guest
I also agree, it just happened to me the other day, which is really uncomfortable.

Good idea! :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Basketman
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

x pmx 1 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
thanks for the follow
Wqsknijper wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thank you for following me :) ❤️
hmaqs wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Fiction wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
hmaqs wrote on bruno_gamer1305's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom