Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Xorre9441

Member
Jun 9, 2020
4
1
4
22
It is still incredible that your anti-cheat does not detected players that fly in the air. I find it abused for anti-cheat not to MINIMUM kick them from the server!!! I hope you realize, as more it spoils the gaming experience considerably.

I just wanted to explain myself on this point.
Have a great day. 🌞
 
Last edited:

RatedManMp46

Well-Known Member
Apr 12, 2020
226
139
94
Argentina,Buenos Aires
It is still incredible that your anti-cheat does not detect detected players that fly in the air. I find it abused for anti-cheat not to MINIMUM kick them from the server!!! I hope you realize, as more it spoils the gaming experience considerably.

I just wanted to explain myself on this point.
Have a great day. 🌞


hi ... cubecraft brought 3 new developers a month ago to focus on anticheat ... we just have to wait
 

Felinesheep1982

Well-Known Member
May 5, 2020
232
198
119
20
Im not sure about you, but i havent seen any hackers in a week besides for teamers. Maybe im just lucky, but I think its the anticheat. (also, some people are getting banned by it)
 
Members Online

Team online

  • Eli
    Moderator & Quality Assurance

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
anka?
Top Bottom