• 4)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5)

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
So as we all know Cubecraft is dying. I think that is because nobody votes for cubecraft, causing cube to fall from the top server lists. This reduces the amount of new players cube is getting, which is slowly killing cube.

We need to make voting more appealing, and right now getting some loot points/cubelets that dont really do anything isnt gonna make people want to vote. I have thought of some things that might make people want to vote

1) Triple the current voting reward

2) Give you 100 points whenever you vote

3) Give you a Vote voucher Tier 1; Each vote voucher can conbined to upgrade tiers. 2 vouchers for tier 2, 3 vouchers for tier 3, ETC. Tier 1 vouchers can vote for Iron rank voting options, Tier 2 can vote for lapiz voting options, tier 3 can vote for gold voting options, all the way up to Tier 6, which can vote for obsidian voting options.

4) Create a vote shop, where you get 1 vote point, or VP per vote. You could get 1 cubelet for 1 VP, 1 super cubelet for 5 VP, and 1 Uber Cubelet for 18 VP, 100 points for 1 VP, 1,000 points for 9VP, and 10,000 points for 80 VP, a seasonal vanity item for 5 VP, a voting minature for 20 VP, and a Rank Upgrade for 750 VP

5) Voting rewards are fine as it is

Thanks for reading this thread pls vote and express your opinion

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Now, I'm not sure about this, but giving points would be against the EULA since it would be an incentive to vote which gives you an in-game advantage over others. At first I thought voting rewards as a whole was against the EULA, but since they re-implemented those, I think it only applies to rewards that actually change gameplay. Assuming this is correct, points are a total no-go.

Tripling experience and loot points seems like quite a buff, and really shouldn't be a thing in my opinion. The current rewards are fine as is. What I wouldn't mind however, is changing the loot points from 200 to 250 just to make it a cubelet every 2 days instead of 2 cubelets every 5 days. After all, it used to be an entire cubelet for voting. (the reason I didn't say 500 loot points for an entire cubelet is mainly because the value of cubelets went up by a considerable amount since the vanity update).

Voting vouchers sound nice and all, but I honestly want to leave it as a rank perk. I'd rather not have stone ranks vote for random options every game I enter. And aside from that, what if they're outvoted? would the voucher be completely gone?
This feature would devalue existing ranks, so no thanks.

The vote shop concept seems cool, but over complicated. It also shouldn't have any rank-up capabilites since that devalues the ranks. Points are also a no because of what I wrote earlier. Now, the vote points for cubelets seem really weird to do since we already have loot points, so I prefer keeping the loot point system.
Seasonal vanity items are best left seasonal too. The obtaining of seasonal vanity items already has a great system as is.
The only part I like about what you mentioned here is the voting vanity you get after voting X amount of times. I wouldn't mind seeing some exclusive voting vanity to encourage players to vote.

Members Online

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Top Bottom