Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
A common problem with games on cubecraft is people who do not engage in any fights and gather rescources for the whole game. It is genuinely quite annoying when people do that and while it is a perfectly reasonable way to play the game. Someone who does that should not get the same reward as someone who makes a large impact to the game.

What i suggest is an XP system that rewards for making more of an impact in the game to encourage players to do more ingame to make it more fun for everyone.

For example, Eggwars:
250 XP = Win
10 XP Per Elimination
15 XP Per Egg

Skywars:
100 XP = Win
10 XP Per Kill

This can apply for all gamemodes and XP can be changed depending on preference.

Last edited:

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
I was thinking about this too and surely agree with this, some people can sit on their island and grab a lot of recourses to get ready for the final 1v1 while the other tries their best to get everyone in the game. In bedrock you only get better stats for killing people but that's about it. because in bedrock you can't get points and buy kits or abilities like in Java which is sad.

The concept of getting XP per kill seems a lot better to me. This can be 5 or as you say 10 XP per kill. It's not much but something that makes it worth killing people instead of sitting on your island and waiting for the game to end.

Although for Eggwars the kill XP shouldn't be that high due the respawning which makes kill farming easier and more players will make use of it even though it's not allowed.

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
I was thinking about this too and surely agree with this, some people can sit on their island and grab a lot of recourses to get ready for the final 1v1 while the other tries their best to get everyone in the game. In bedrock you only get better stats for killing people but that's about it. because in bedrock you can't get points and buy kits or abilities like in Java which is sad.

The concept of getting XP per kill seems a lot better to me. This can be 5 or as you say 10 XP per kill. It's not much but something that makes it worth killing people instead of sitting on your island and waiting for the game to end.

Although for Eggwars the kill XP shouldn't be that high due the respawning which makes kill farming easier and more players will make use of it even though it's not allowed.
Well I don't think you should only get XP for the elimination not the kill. Also 2 staff agree...maybe escalate pls pls pls

Jose15z

Novice Member
Apr 1, 2021
Colombia
I think that 100xp for skywars is not enough, with 200 we are satisfied since an average game in only can last from 1:30 to 7 minutes, and it increases in duos, teams of 4 and mega

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
I
I think that 100xp for skywars is not enough, with 200 we are satisfied since an average game in only can last from 1:30 to 7 minutes, and it increases in duos, teams of 4 and mega
I think it's fair enough but then every other game mode should get an XP buff as well.

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
A common problem with games on cubecraft is people who do not engage in any fights and gather rescources for the whole game. It is genuinely quite annoying when people do that and while it is a perfectly reasonable way to play the game. Someone who does that should not get the same reward as someone who makes a large impact to the game.

What i suggest is an XP system that rewards for making more of an impact in the game to encourage players to do more ingame to make it more fun for everyone.

For example, Eggwars:
250 XP = Win
10 XP Per Kill
15 XP Per Egg

Skywars:
100 XP = Win
10 XP Per Kill

An Eggwars kill should not be worth a Skywars kill but I agree with the other suggestions ;]

AngeieTheBoi

Novice Member
May 3, 2020

For example, Eggwars:
250 XP = Win
10 XP Per Kill
15 XP Per Egg

Skywars:
100 XP = Win
10 XP Per Kill

Its a good idea, but way too op for just kills, i mean you get 10xp for simply saying GG after the game..

headstinky

Apr 15, 2021

For example, Eggwars:
250 XP = Win
10 XP Per Elimination
15 XP Per Egg

Skywars:
100 XP = Win
10 XP Per Kill

I would be hesitant to make it XP-based since I doubt the types of players who don't engage with the game as it is honestly care about their levels on CubeCraft - ideally the fix to queuing against campy players would be to build on what I think challenge queue aspired to do and add an optional elo-based system where players with similar stats are matched with eachother, obviously this is pretty opportunistic and I doubt we would ever see it happen but I think it would largely solve the issue, at least for people who are bothered about whether their opponents engage with the game or not

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
I would be hesitant to make it XP-based since I doubt the types of players who don't engage with the game as it is honestly care about their levels on CubeCraft - ideally the fix to queuing against campy players would be to build on what I think challenge queue aspired to do and add an optional elo-based system where players with similar stats are matched with eachother, obviously this is pretty opportunistic and I doubt we would ever see it happen but I think it would largely solve the issue, at least for people who are bothered about whether their opponents engage with the game or not
I feel there isnt enough in the way of good players in that sense, but the challenge queue is a really good edition to the game.

XP is a way to encourage but there are defo more things you can do to change itm that can come with time, but this imo is a good start

Reactions: headstinky

Traincar100

Sep 9, 2020
Somewhere epic
I agree with this, I think one way to stop camping would have the outer islands on SkyWars to slowly disappear so that they would have to move at some point.

LightsOn_

Sep 6, 2020
I completely agree with u.
But there are going to be alot of killstealers and egg steals.
Idm players killsteal me but i hate it when you smack people to 1 hp and then you're teamate or someone else hits him in the void or hits him dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom