Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PorterCraft

Nov 19, 2015
CubeCraft is a great server with tons of fun minigames. However it isn't fun when you are killed by a hacker. I know alot of people accuse people of hacking when they are not, but what if they are? I understand that it is best to have video proof of the claim but "Make sure to have evidence quality is good enough (IGN is visible), no laggy video and cut off chat.". What if you can't record videos past 10 FPS? I can get up to 160 FPS when I am not recording, but if I start recording I start to lag and get 5-10 FPS. If there was in game reporting any staff online could (if possible) spectate the accused and judge whether they are hacking or glitching and punish them accordingly. I would love feed back and suggestions from staff and regular members.

Porter~

PorterCraft

Nov 19, 2015
Ok. So with the minigame plugins no one can get into a game when it has already started. Is it possible to get into the same world while a game is going on or is that not possible as well?

B

Britney Spears

Ok. So with the minigame plugins no one can get into a game when it has already started. Is it possible to get into the same world while a game is going on or is that not possible as well?

Isn't possible. When a game is full nobody can join it.

PorterCraft

Nov 19, 2015
Well is it possible to warp to the accused in a new game? I know it isn't possible to be in the game that the accused was accused in, but is it possible to join in the next game they are in? Because if they are hacking/glitching in one game why would they stop with that one game?

Archee

May 26, 2016
UK
www.twitch.tv
Yeah too many people cry wolf every game that theres a hacker, though we should add links in game that take you straight to the report a player forum, so many people post in the wrong area or just post it on a mods profile. Adding some form of match spectating though would really cut down on hacking, if someone could be watching people are less likely to do something like with security cameras, someone doesn't have to be watching them, but they could be, and thats enough to stop peole stealing in stores so it could be enough to stop some people hacking in matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Siftenly's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Siftenly's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Siftenly's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on Siftenly's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom