Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you guys work and play longer to receive a free rank or other stuff?

• Yes

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • No

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • I'm unsure

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
yes, that was what I meant at first, maybe a rank isn't a good idea indeed, but maybe have the Lvl players are in front of there name when you press tab/type in chat? the downside of this could be that some names become really long. but now you can't show your Lvl.
You can in fact ‘show’ your level. By hovering over someone’s name in chat, you can see their ranks and level. Note that the only place this doesn’t work is in Duels.

May 28, 2020
Canada,Ontario
I really disagree. This would result in less people buying at least one of all the possible purchasable item from the store, only because they can get it for free by playing non-stop. CubeCraft isn’t ‘other servers’. It’s CubeCraft. In my opinion, CubeCraft is original and should stay like that: Not copy other servers. If you want stuff from the store, you’re going to have to donate for it. You don’t ‘buy’ the store items. You donate to Cube and as a sign of gratitude, we give you certain items available in the store. That’s one of the reasons why it would be unfair to the users who have donated to the server. Having any kind of pass, challenges or anything similar would be really unfair and it’s honestly a no-go to me.

No. Just no. A special rank for each ‘skill level’ would have numerous downsides. There is no need for an extra rank: There are already way too many. Think about the shortage of colour codes to use. All the colour codes except for white (&f) and black (&0) are already in use for rank colours. Having duplicate colours will only make it confusing. We already have regular levelling. CubeCraft shouldn’t have another levelling system. The current levelling system is what gives you so said status. High levels usually indicate skilled or knowledgeable players. I do not agree that CubeCraft should have extra ranks for status and perks granted by just levelling up through some sort of system. The only ranks right now are granted to cooperatives and volunteers (Staff, YouTubers) and donators (paid ranks).

In my opinion, the current levelling system should be paid attention to and should be refreshed/remade, not a complete new one. I agree that CubeCraft should go back to having levelling rewards such as cosmetic items like back in the day (Yellow gear, for example, was unlocked by reaching level 40, et cetera) for the main levelling system. I’d also love to see some kind of reward system that grants you rewards such as cubelets, points and/or loot points and such for leveling up.
I appreciate this comment and opinion, very well written and said, however, I do think that there is a want to have something to work towards like a free rank or something along those lines maybe not a rank just something to really push players in the game and make them work for stuff that maybe cost something this idea may not get used and that is completely fine but I do hope idea's that can be used for example something new like what you said "I’d also love to see some kind of reward system that grants you rewards such as cubelets, points and/or loot points and such for leveling up" of course most idea's that have been suggested have been changed but I love bringing idea's forwards on servers because from one idea so many other idea's can come to life and from all the discussion in this post I think it shows that some people want something new like this maybe not this what is totally fine but something new.

Reactions: Hoshi

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
yes, that was what I meant at first, maybe a rank isn't a good idea indeed, but maybe have the Lvl players are in front of there name when you press tab/type in chat? the downside of this could be that some names become really long. but now you can't show your Lvl.

If you hold your mouse on the name of the player when he/she said something in the ingame chat you're abled to see their level.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I appreciate this comment and opinion, very well written and said, however, I do think that there is a want to have something to work towards like a free rank or something along those lines maybe not a rank just something to really push players in the game and make them work for stuff that maybe cost something this idea may not get used and that is completely fine but I do hope idea's that can be used for example something new like what you said "I’d also love to see some kind of reward system that grants you rewards such as cubelets, points and/or loot points and such for leveling up" of course most idea's that have been suggested have been changed but I love bringing idea's forwards on servers because from one idea so many other idea's can come to life and from all the discussion in this post I think it shows that some people want something new like this maybe not this what is totally fine but something new.
Of course! And we surely appreciate all the feedback we get and suggestions people make (some exceptions do apply). Though, I’d personally love to see something happen with the regular, already existing levelling system. Something like rewards such as I mentioned. The current level use is only, mainly, used to show off. I’d love to see some kind of reward system for levels, instead of making an entirely new system with levels that grant you certain items like things that are somewhat available in the store. Your suggestion is well-made. Only I think it isn’t the thing Cube needs to add. Especially not at the moment. We need something drastic for the people to enjoy, but not too drastic like giving players the oppertunity to get free items others would’ve had to donate for.

bodhi_rg

May 25, 2020
The Netherlands
Even though it may sound good from the perspective of someone who does not have much money or does not want to spend money. For someone who bought stuff from the store would feel scammed if this got added, reason is is because we could have gotten it for free and wasted money

Icouzz

Aug 26, 2019
Bulgaria
I do not agree, but I still want it 😂 ,
the reason that I do not agree is that the whole point of a rank is that you buy it, this way the server gets money, and you get rewarded with extra perks where you pay for, the other way, if you make it really hard to get a rank upgrade, it is maybe a good idea. like: get to Lvl 100 and 100 wins and 500 kills (in any game(not in total but in 1 game)) for a rank upgrade.
nah most likely 1000 wins and 10 000 kills

Reactions: colinverp
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Begijntje's profile.
Een late felicitatie!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Critly's profile.
Nog gefeliciteerd
4Moonlightt wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on acazly's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!:D I hope you will have an awesome stay here and if you need help can you text staff or me ^-^
Sergiio12 wrote on Gregeyy's profile.
Gregorios, que tal
Top Bottom