Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Hi, so I know this is a newly released game so it isn't going to be perfect, but I have some ideas that may improve the game:

The lag: Yeah this is a big one, I think the first thing that needs fixing is the lag at the beginning and sometimes during the game which makes the game temporarily unplayable. (Those of you who have played know what I mean).

Kits: I think adding kits that you can buy would be a good idea, or let everyone start with a weapon such as a pistol. Many people spawn in and they are unable to find a weapon due to not finding a chest or a chest has been already taken. I think letting everyone start with a type of gun (nothing too op) would be good. But then again, kits could be added instead that you can buy - just like you can in other games.

Add more chests/balance them out: From my personal experience I find it difficult to find chests as they are dotted around the map quite far apart. But then again, in other parts such as the beach area there are like 3 chests all together. I think the chests need to be evened out a bit more due to the reasons explained.

Teams: I think teams should be added to this, and I do believe teams are going to be added. It would be nice to add duos and squads at the most. Any team larger than a squad (team of 4) is too large. This also makes no excuses for teamers in solo that I have come across a lot.

That's basically it, I know Cubecraft are going to be making improvements to this game as it is new, but I thought I'd share some ideas. :)

D

Deleted member 352903

The lag: Yeah this is a big one, I think the first thing that needs fixing is the lag at the beginning and sometimes during the game which makes the game temporarily unplayable. (Those of you who have played know what I mean).
I guess they're already working on it, I mean, the lag is insane
Kits: I think adding kits that you can buy would be a good idea, or let everyone start with a weapon such as a pistol. Many people spawn in and they are unable to find a weapon due to not finding a chest or a chest has been already taken. I think letting everyone start with a type of gun (nothing too op) would be good. But then again, kits could be added instead that you can buy - just like you can in other games.
Yes
Add more chests/balance them out: From my personal experience I find it difficult to find chests as they are dotted around the map quite far apart. But then again, in other parts such as the beach area there are like 3 chests all together. I think the chests need to be evened out a bit more due to the reasons explained.
YES
Teams: I think teams should be added to this, and I do believe teams are going to be added. It would be nice to add duos and squads at the most. Any team larger than a squad (team of 4) is too large. This also makes no excuses for teamers in solo that I have come across a lot.
Yes, there are too many teamers. It would be nice to have a team mode

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I only don’t like the idea of kits. The players who play a lot will simply have a little advantage because they’re able to buy the best weapon immediately. Also, I’d definitely like to see some more chests spreaded around the map, but I don’t want like 10 chests on every hill. That’s why you have certain places in the maps with a lot of chests.

Reactions: Foxy011

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
I get what you mean with the chests, but there is a counter argument as well. Having locations on the map that are known to have more resources available will draw more players to those locations and create little fights around them. It's one of the ways the game tries to bring players together, the very obvious world border being another.

L

Lightning McQueen

These (gameplay) suggestions are horrible, evening out chests will makw the games like SG; cities are supposed to have more weapons to lure more players so they all die fast. Going elsewhere to avoid fights is strategic.

Kits are a good way to ruin the game, spawning with a pistol and shooting everybody as soon as you land isnt fun at all, for the people using the kit, and the people who die to the kit user.

Reactions: FartiliciousMaleGuy

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
In the last few games I’ve played I have seen an improvement with the lag, not sure if this is just random though. :D[/QUOTE]

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
These (gameplay) suggestions are horrible, evening out chests will makw the games like SG; cities are supposed to have more weapons to lure more players so they all die fast. Going elsewhere to avoid fights is strategic.

Kits are a good way to ruin the game, spawning with a pistol and shooting everybody as soon as you land isnt fun at all, for the people using the kit, and the people who die to the kit user.
Hmm, I do get what you mean actually, but just thoughts :D

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
I get what you mean with the chests, but there is a counter argument as well. Having locations on the map that are known to have more resources available will draw more players to those locations and create little fights around them. It's one of the ways the game tries to bring players together, the very obvious world border being another.
That is actually very true

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
I only don’t like the idea of kits. The players who play a lot will simply have a little advantage because they’re able to buy the best weapon immediately. Also, I’d definitely like to see some more chests spreaded around the map, but I don’t want like 10 chests on every hill. That’s why you have certain places in the maps with a lot of chests.
Very true.

johncoles

Forum Expert
Jan 6, 2014
Manchester, UK
johncoles.com
Yup @rubik_cube_man worked hard on improving the Pig Plane today so it’s performing much better!

I think as far as kits go we’re not looking to add them in the immediate future. We might add on extras such as more inventory space (like a backpack) or something...

As for more chests I think as more areas are added over time you’ll find more places to get resources. We placed them over the map so that you would have to move and explore.

Keep the suggestions coming it’s fun reading them all!

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
Yup @rubik_cube_man worked hard on improving the Pig Plane today so it’s performing much better!

I think as far as kits go we’re not looking to add them in the immediate future. We might add on extras such as more inventory space (like a backpack) or something...

As for more chests I think as more areas are added over time you’ll find more places to get resources. We placed them over the map so that you would have to move and explore.

Really like this backpack idea at first glance (it won't be too usefull for weapons as people won't be saving inferior weapons in their inventory if they find better ones, it could be nice to keep a stash of potions in, if you would want this to be valuable for weapon storage aswell i would personallly advise adding in more types of weapons)

Also what about a rocketlauncher weapon? A tiny bit more variety (mainly as in more damaging) in melee weapons and lastly: what about grenades? Hmmmm?

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom

Awesome stuff! Thank you! :)

You guys are doing a brilliant job! Keep it up <3

Nevermind3476

Novice Member
Mar 18, 2018
somewhere
I like all of the ideas (and pretty sure they're working on the lag and teams) and also have some kit ideas:
Builder:
Starts with 3 builds worth of stone and 1 build worth of metal
and other than that just have them spawn with a low quality weapon i don't actually have any good kit ideas

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything! I promise that I will not leak any more weekly topics (The leek emoji isn't even on here, this is so disappointing)
Matriox wrote on SanCookie's profile.
WOW

🙁

You've been a really cool designer that was active in the community for as long as I can remember. Really sad to see this. Thanks for all the discussion and interaction you made on the forums and discord; really nice to see staff members like this.

Goodluck with any future plans you have, wishing you the best
qKhalidd wrote on SanCookie's profile.
thank you for everything san
Livvv wrote on SanCookie's profile.
:(❤️
Top Bottom