Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What suggestion(s) would you like to see added?

• Disapearing items from the map

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Random event: Purge

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Random event: Chest drop

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Random event: Items swap

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Additional chat updates

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Team/solo

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • Speed/normal

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Post-game winning row

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
To start of, great job making this awesome game! So far I'm really liking it, but here are some things I thought were a bit annoying after playing a few games.

Inconsistent duration of games. Sometimes it takes only a few minutes to complete a game, sometimes it takes 20-25 minutes. Maybe after a certain amount of time random items start to disappear from the map, forcing the game to be shorter.

Forcing the map in the offhand can be very annoying, as it takes quite some screen space and isn't really required to equip and all time.

Lack of competition/tension. This is something that can be improved in a thousand ways, but here are some of my ideas:
  • Add random events. Have some sort of 'purge' in which PvP is enabled for a short period of time (a minute or so), a chest drop in which contains one or two items from the map or things like a random item swap between players (last one is perhaps not that great, but just to give an example on how to see these random events).
  • Give chat updates like ''<player name> is only one item from completing a row!''
  • Add some sort of team mode (Perhaps when it you decide to make it a full game)
If it ever becomes a full game, a speed mode (with current items) and a 'normal mode' (with things like nether items too) would be epic.

Be able to see the row which the winner completed.

Keep goin', I like the direction the server is heading lately!

Suggestions from the replies:

-Players are less spaced out upon spawning, creating a 'fight' for resources.
-Add a 2nd and 3rd place, for those who completed the most items (IMO this could be some sort of honourable mention).
-If some sort of speed mode is added, add autosmelt.
-Add voting systems (things like amount of rows to complete, perhaps difficulty of the items or a specific row(s) that need to be completed)

Last edited:

Steve_PG-=-NL

Novice Member
Oct 8, 2017
The Netherlands
To start of, great job making this awesome game! So far I'm really liking it, but here are some things I thought were a bit annoying after playing a few games.

Inconsistent duration of games. Sometimes it takes only a few minutes to complete a game, sometimes it takes 20-25 minutes. Maybe after a certain amount of time random items start to disappear from the map, forcing the game to be shorter.

Forcing the map in the offhand can be very annoying, as it takes quite some screen space and isn't really required to equip and all time.

Lack of competition/tension. This is something that can be improved in a thousand ways, but here are some of my ideas:
  • Add random events. Have some sort of 'purge' in which PvP is enabled for a short period of time (a minute or so), a chest drop in which contains one or two items from the map or things like a random item swap between players (last one is perhaps not that great, but just to give an example on how to see these random events).
  • Give chat updates like ''<player name> is only one item from completing a row!''
  • Add some sort of team mode (Perhaps when it you decide to make it a full game)
If it ever becomes a full game, a speed mode (with current items) and a 'normal mode' (with things like nether items too) would be epic.

Nice ideas! Can you make a poll? :D

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com

I love this idea, I would also suggest them adding closer spawn points. I have not seen any players on my time playing bingo, are all players spread out evenly? Or randomly? I would like to think that if we had closer spawn points that would enable a more competitive environment.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
- "Inconsistent duration of games. Sometimes it takes only a few minutes to complete a game, sometimes it takes 20-25 minutes. Maybe after a certain amount of time random items start to disappear from the map, forcing the game to be shorter."

I've never experienced a game longer than 20 minutes to be honest, so the idea is good, but I don't think it's necessary. This could also lead into 2 or more winners, if the item that disappeared is the one they both need, than there could be more winners.

- "Forcing the map in the offhand can be very annoying, as it takes quite some screen space and isn't really required to equip and all time."

I use my left hand, so my off-hand is right, but I believe the left off-hand is behind the chat, so it's hard to see what items you have/need, not really sure. They could indeed not force players, but let them have the choice, maybe something you can choose before the game starts.

- "Add random events. Have some sort of 'purge' in which PvP is enabled for a short period of time (a minute or so), a chest drop in which contains one or two items from the map or things like a random item swap between players (last one is perhaps not that great, but just to give an example on how to see these random events)."

Random events that occur could be an idea, but I don't really know if it would fit the concept of bingo. Bingo is 95% based on your survival skills, 5% based on the place where you spawn, so chest drops and other events are most likely based on luck and what you find so it kind of removes the main aspect of the game. Also, PvP should stay disabled imo.

- "Give chat updates like ''<player name> is only one item from completing a row!''

I like this, as this would "freak" players out so everyone switches to speed mode and want to get everything before the other person, maybe this could be the replacement for your first idea.

- "Add some sort of team mode/speed mode (Perhaps when it you decide to make it a full game)"

Won't hurt anybody and could be a fun thing to add. Maybe just like in UHC (auto smelt, auto cook, etc...). About the team modes, again won't hurt anybody, but I don't think maps of 8 would be a great idea then, maybe 12-16?

- "Be able to see the row which the winner complete"

I've been thinking the same a few days ago, and agree with this. Nothing more to say, nice thread!

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
One thing I would like to see is different mods for game length. There would be normal, which would be simple crafting, mostly like what is already there. Hard, which includes diamond gear and more advanced crafting and maybe even requiring more items, like 32 bread instead of just one. And then insane, which would include items like comparators which require going to the nether, and maybe even one that requires end stone or a dragon egg (stronghold spawning would be increased)

From your suggestion, I quite like the purge idea, but I don’t think it would too inmportanr because of the player spacing. I havent seen another player in any of my games. The chest drops would be cool and could work with the purge idea if it gives a set coordinate for players to meet at, then fight for the loot. But that would be turning it into too much of a survival game/UHC type feel, which I don’t really want. Team mode I completely support.

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
I'm not too much of a fan of adding pvp to a game that (from what I heard) was made to be less of a "kill everyone and everything" type of game.

Also, I feel that there's plenty of tension still because of the mobs and wondering how close someone is to a bingo.

Team mode would be cool if they made it to where the team would have to get a blackout (fill the whole card).

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
One thing I would like to see is different mods for game length. There would be normal, which would be simple crafting, mostly like what is already there. Hard, which includes diamond gear and more advanced crafting and maybe even requiring more items, like 32 bread instead of just one. And then insane, which would include items like comparators which require going to the nether, and maybe even one that requires end stone or a dragon egg (stronghold spawning would be increased)

From your suggestion, I quite like the purge idea, but I don’t think it would too inmportanr because of the player spacing. I havent seen another player in any of my games. The chest drops would be cool and could work with the purge idea if it gives a set coordinate for players to meet at, then fight for the loot. But that would be turning it into too much of a survival game/UHC type feel, which I don’t really want. Team mode I completely support.

Would also be nice if they had a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winner point :)

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Chat updates and seeing the row which the winner completed would be rly nice to see.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

I like everything, but my most favorite would have to be teams.
+1

skps2010

Mar 12, 2016
Taiwan
I have a suggestion. Before the game start, people who have rank can vote for the lines needed to complete to win. For now you only need to complete 1 line, but I think it will be fun to complete 2 or more lines

Reactions: TheSweetSuitMan

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I would really enjoy adding items that can be only achieved by going into the nether in hard mode. But I doubt that will help. My first and only game of Bingo was pretty boring. Everyone left until there were only 2 people, me and my friend. Eventually he won the bingo.

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
I would really enjoy adding items that can be only achieved by going into the nether in hard mode. But I doubt that will help. My first and only game of Bingo was pretty boring. Everyone left until there were only 2 people, me and my friend. Eventually he won the bingo.
I experienced that playing this with 3-4 friends works really well, as you can poke fun with thinks like ''I got full diamond''. Besides they stay in the game and can give this game a bit of a party-game feeling, which is how this game should be played as it is bingo.
I have a suggestion. Before the game start, people who have rank can vote for the lines needed to complete to win. For now you only need to complete 1 line, but I think it will be fun to complete 2 or more lines
Added the suggestion 'Voting system'. I won't add it to the poll, as some people that already voted might miss that, resulting in inaccurate poll results.
Hey these are some great suggestions we will put some of these ideas forward :)
Cheers mate :)

LennyD

Jan 29, 2018
I'm really enjoying the new gamemode! Really interesting gameplay for someone whoe doesn't enjoy gravitating towards the pvp part of minecraft.

But I have a really simple suggestion that I feel like it would make the game more enjoyable. Make the food (just the food not the ores) cut clean. The most agitating thing in this game is having to keep eating raw foods or to have to use you oh so precious time cooking up food. I get it's part of survival minecraft but if you play this game a lot it becomes a really annoying grind that doesn't really add anything enjoyable to this really great gamemode! ;).

Reactions: Despacito 2

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I agree with pretty much everything except:
I would just prefer a speed mode. Having random items disappear would be very annoying to for players who planned on getting those items and are about to get them.
Give chat updates like ''<player name> is only one item from completing a row!''
People leaving the game when someone gets too many items is already a problem and if people see someone with 1 item left most of them would just leave. Also I've lost many games because I save my last item in a row for too long while getting other items. I like how you can lose this way and if you could that someone else was close to winning you would know instantly to craft your item.

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
I'm really enjoying the new gamemode! Really interesting gameplay for someone whoe doesn't enjoy gravitating towards the pvp part of minecraft.

But I have a really simple suggestion that I feel like it would make the game more enjoyable. Make the food (just the food not the ores) cut clean. The most agitating thing in this game is having to keep eating raw foods or to have to use you oh so precious time cooking up food. I get it's part of survival minecraft but if you play this game a lot it becomes a really annoying grind that doesn't really add anything enjoyable to this really great gamemode! ;).
In my opinion these survival aspects are exactly what the game is about. You need an apple for your row? Cook some steak while cutting down some trees. The more you take away from the survival aspect of the game, the more you are basing it on RNG from the world generation.

I have added a suggestion for speedmode to add autosmelt (concerning both food and ores), so perhaps that would some sort of solution for you.

Reactions: Despacito 2

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
I agree with pretty much everything except:

I would just prefer a speed mode. Having random items disappear would be very annoying to for players who planned on getting those items and are about to get them.

People leaving the game when someone gets too many items is already a problem and if people see someone with 1 item left most of them would just leave. Also I've lost many games because I save my last item in a row for too long while getting other items. I like how you can lose this way and if you could that someone else was close to winning you would know instantly to craft your item.
Yeah, after further consideration I don't think removing items would be a great idea and as the poll shows, it isn't very populair.

I can see from where you're coming about the message and this might become an issue, but my guess is that the people leaving aren't really rage quitting, but rather new to the game and bored by the survival aspect of the game. I'm just assuming, but I don't think this message would do a lot of harm.

Reactions: Power Ranger
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom