Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I know Cubecraft is a network of servers, I have experience with that lol. However if they create the command on the Proxy server they can get which server the player is on and move them to it.
Your original reason for this post was kinda about it takes too long for hackers to get banned. Your new report system would more than likely take 10 times as long then just recording and reporting. Just think about. The moderators first have to be on the server. Then they have to go through the process of finding what server the supposed hacker is on. Once they teleport to the server, they would have to spectate for quite awhile until they have enough proof for a ban. Most hackers don't show their hacks until later in the game, so if a mod joins at the start, they would have to wait. So that is one hacker down in about maybe 10-15 minutes. That's assuming it actually was a hacker. If a player was false reported, then the staff member would sitting around watching for hacks that aren't there. Sure, they can leave after awhile, but that is still about 5 minutes wasted. Multiple that by maybe a 1000 false reports and that's ton of time wasted.
Our system right now is perfect. Players find hackers, record the hacks, and report them. Mods come in, and in about 2 minutes, that hacker is banned if the evidence is good. Much faster, and much more efficient. :)

Reactions: DestructionMaker
S

SmokingIsbadMkay

Your original reason for this post was kinda about it takes too long for hackers to get banned. Your new report system would more than likely take 10 times as long then just recording and reporting. Just think about. The moderators first have to be on the server. Then they have to go through the process of finding what server the supposed hacker is on. Once they teleport to the server, they would have to spectate for quite awhile until they have enough proof for a ban. Most hackers don't show their hacks until later in the game, so if a mod joins at the start, they would have to wait. So that is one hacker down in about maybe 10-15 minutes. That's assuming it actually was a hacker. If a player was false reported, then the staff member would sitting around watching for hacks that aren't there. Sure, they can leave after awhile, but that is still about 5 minutes wasted. Multiple that by maybe a 1000 false reports and that's ton of time wasted.
Our system right now is perfect. Players find hackers, record the hacks, and report them. Mods come in, and in about 2 minutes, that hacker is banned if the evidence is good. Much faster, and much more efficient. :)
I agree, the new report.cubecraft.net system is awesome but recently it has been taking ages before I get a responds.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
I agree, the new report.cubecraft.net system is awesome but recently it has been taking ages before I get a responds.
Well that's mainly because it's around Christmas/new year, because of that, staff also spends time with their families, just like you probably did. If reports of 2-4 days get behind, it's going to take time to get back to it's usual efficiency. At one point there were 1500+ reports, that's obviously going to take a while before they get back on track ;)

Reactions: TheBrownster
S

SmokingIsbadMkay

Well that's mainly because it's around Christmas/new year, because of that, staff also spends time with their families, just like you probably did. If reports of 2-4 days get behind, it's going to take time to get back to it's usual efficiency. At one point there were 1500+ reports, that's obviously going to take a while before they get back on track ;)
Yea didn't think of that. Not their fault then.

U

Unipotato

People would spam a lot and it wouldn't work like you think. Reporting doesn't take very long other than uploading the evidence, I like the current report system a lot. Also, how would staff review evidence? It's not like they could just teleport to the person to check if they are hacking or not because staff can't teleport to people in a full game.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
No for me.
This is heavily abusable, and im not sure staff sould want to be spammed with reports in-game.

D

Deleted member 169486

1. Most people can't tell hacks from skill
2. Language barriers
3. Players:Staff ratio
4. Can't join active game
5. Oh yeah, ABUSE

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Goodnight everyone <3
Tommy Boi wrote on libraryaddict's profile.
Do you still work here?
I changed my profile pic…
It’s pool time! 🌊
Daily question no 14, what is your favourite soft drink?
Top Bottom