Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think CubeCraft Bedrock should have better knockback?

• Yes, I think CubeCraft should have better knockback.

Votes: 24 68.6%
  • No (give a reason)

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
There is going to be a pvp update soon, so I think we should leave it to minecraft to change it and keep it the way it is for now. We can complain later when it's released.

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
My opinion on knockback (and for damage) is that it is a bias. Ever noticed how that non you just killed stood on the edge the void and didn’t get knocked in and how he did a heart per hit with a stone sword to your leather armour which has prot 4? Maybe you noticed how a diamond pickaxe when being wield by some guy with 3 wins can kill you when naked in 4 hits but to kill some naked random it takes 5 hits? Hmm I wonder why...

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
Its not like people pvp in a world anyway. If they were to get rid of these "Weird PvP additions", then they would bring back the thing where you stop sprinting when you hit someone, and the knockback being super low which results with people trading hits.

Please do not bring back slowing down when you hit someone, I absolutely despise this. I hate this feature in Minecraft with a passion. Please do not change the way this part of pvp works because I really enjoy being able to get actual combos and catch up to someone without slowing down each hit, it is tedious and I just despise it.

BoredBoi

Novice Member
Jul 15, 2020
Earth
They should make the kb one number instead of it being random so lucky ppl don't have the high kb

jpts

Novice Member
Aug 5, 2019
Wales, United Kingdom
Please do not bring back slowing down when you hit someone, I absolutely despise this. I hate this feature in Minecraft with a passion. Please do not change the way this part of pvp works because I really enjoy being able to get actual combos and catch up to someone without slowing down each hit, it is tedious and I just despise it.
never said they should bring this back

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
If you could, define "better knockback" as just saying "Should CubeCraft have 'better knockback'?" is kind of unspecified as to what qualifies as "better knockback". Not only is this an opinion question, but if you put "better knockback," people will just assume that you mean their preference.
1602891310070.png

I say this because people might not read the whole message and just vote yes while assuming that you mean their preference of knockback.

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
If you could, define "better knockback" as just saying "Should CubeCraft have 'better knockback'?" is kind of unspecified as to what qualifies as "better knockback". Not only is this an opinion question, but if you put "better knockback," people will just assume that you mean their preference.View attachment 178987
I say this because people might not read the whole message and just vote yes while assuming that you mean their preference of knockback.
well duh it could always be better

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉 🎂
Reesle wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Reach's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
happy birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom