Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lorddylan777

Jun 1, 2014
In my mind, were else?
Me and my cousin have noticed while playing several sky wars rounds that when we tried to use our enchanted books on items in the anvils it wouldn't enchant our items.

We tried several different ways for this to work, I'm not sure if maybe Rubik believes this would be too op but if so, why have enchanted books in chests in the first place?

This is obviously just a suggestion and possibly I haven't used enchantments correctly but I do have a good understanding of how anvils and enchantments work.

I do not rage, complain or desperately feel this should be fixed, I just ask for a better understanding whilst, if
I'm correct and enchantments were not too op, this could be fixed?

Peat53

Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2014
Some of the enchanting books might work for example : fire aspect might work. But I think it's a little too op because people who ender to mid first get to enchant with the books

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
If I am correct, the books do the effect of the enchant. For example, a fire aspect book would set people on fire. I think. I may be wrong.

Verdag

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2014
Norway
I believe it's becauce some guy wanted to do the easy way out: Manually enchant the books (Just adding sharpness 3 to the book itself). I believe that's the case

Reactions: kkbubble

kadeplays

Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2014
lost
www.minecraft.net
I've heard that the anvil problems are going to be fixed, cause right now, Anvils have no use unless you want to make an anvil trap or something, or change the name of your sword or weapon.
But yes, Fire Aspect books do set people on fire if you hit them with it, but that's basically the only book that can take affect on you.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
I've heard that the anvil problems are going to be fixed, cause right now, Anvils have no use unless you want to make an anvil trap or something, or change the name of your sword or weapon.
But yes, Fire Aspect books do set people on fire if you hit them with it, but that's basically the only book that can take affect on you.
Knockback. And I think sharpness does the effect the enchant gives. And I find anvils very useful, I've make power 5 bows before.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom