Jun 7, 2019
improve the anticheat of cc would be good

would improve the player experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fedde2001

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
In what way other than they are doing now? I assume that LoonyRules is constantly working the hours of his contract on Sentinel and that he keeps making new detections for various clients

Fedde2001

Oct 10, 2016
Netherlands
improve the anticheat of cc would be good, cheaters abound in each server of cc, in the pvp as sw and ew there can be seen clearly the amount of cheaters

would improve the player experience
the improvment of sentinel.

100% Agreed with the fact that the improvment of sentinel would improve player experience.

Also 100% Agreed with Marieke that Im very sure CC is doing their very best to improve Sentinel and everything else on the network.
For now its just waiting and reporting hackers I guess?

Reactions: Marieke2001

Felack

Jun 7, 2019
In what way other than they are doing now? I assume that LoonyRules is constantly working the hours of his contract on Sentinel and that he keeps making new detections for various clients
I know that they work to improve the AC sentinel, I will take it in mind :)

Reactions: Marieke2001

nnce

Jan 19, 2019
ya right, sentinel hasnt changed much in the last few months

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
ya right, sentinel hasnt changed much in the last few months
It has changed tho, it's just most hackers these days that don't get banned by sentinel, use their own clients making it harder to detect their hacks. In my opinion, sentinel will probably never get to the point where it bans 100% of the time as people will always find loopholes.

nnce

Jan 19, 2019
It has changed tho, it's just most hackers these days that don't get banned by sentinel, use their own clients making it harder to detect their hacks, however, sentinel will probably never get to the point where it bans 100% of the time as people will always find loopholes.
Ik that 100% of hackers cant be stopped, but at least make sentinel stop alot of them. Some hackers do use their own clients

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
Ik that 100% of hackers cant be stopped, but at least make sentinel stop alot of them. Some hackers do use their own clients
I mean yeah we can improve sentinel but that won't make any impact towards the hackers in the community, you also have to keep in mind that they can just generate new accounts, so basically, there's no way in stopping them. They'll just come back on another alt and continue hacking. Also before you go on to mention, IP bans this server doesn't do this mostly because it's unfair for other people in your IP to suffer from the mistakes of someone else.

nnce

Jan 19, 2019
I mean yeah we can improve sentinel but that won't make any impact towards the hackers in the community, you also have to keep in mind that they can just generate new accounts, so basically, there's no way in stopping them. They'll just come back on another alt and continue hacking. Also before you go on to mention, IP bans this server doesn't do this mostly because it's unfair for other people in your IP to suffer from the mistakes of someone else.
I already know most of this, cubecraft will now IP ban even though they say they dont and yes, theres many places to get alts but thats mojangs problem.

Felack

Jun 7, 2019
Are there pages that give free mc accounts?
that's illegal, is not it?
why mojang does not do anything in these matters

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
Are there pages that give free mc accounts?
that's illegal, is not it?
why mojang does not do anything in these matters
They can't really do much about it, people will always find ways around it, just like how they find ways around Sentinel.

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
Please use the search feature before creating a suggestion thread. Locking as this thread is not only lacking in content, but has been answered numerous times already.

Reactions: Fedde2001
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom