Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchScary
Oct 28, 2019
657
1,869
294
PatatsLand
Hey there, I have another suggestion for Among slimes.
At the end of a game, there will be told who the impostors where.
The problem is that they give the ingame name of the impostors, while you are playing with the colors.
I would like to see which colors where the impostors, because I don't know who the impostors where just by there names.
I hope this can be added, and sorry if this suggestion has already been made. There are a lot of Among slimes suggestions.
Have a nice day! 💙
 
Members Online

Team online

  • Eli
    Moderator & Quality Assurance

Latest profile posts

Eli
I am Invigilatoad, your invigilator. I invigilate.
Cathie wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!!!!!!!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on cyberknife's profile.
ty for the follow gang
Memati098 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
congrats 🥳
Top Bottom