Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hey,

Just wondering, does anyone have the solo eggwars achievement: Kill all the players in one game?
It seems almost impossible to get in my opinion, though I once killed 6 of the 8 players in Tentacles :)

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
Yes it is easy just
200.gif

JustASmile

Feb 22, 2018
Hey,

Just wondering, does anyone have the solo eggwars achievement: Kill all the players in one game?
It seems almost impossible to get in my opinion, though I once killed 6 of the 8 players in Tentacles :)
Play a map with the lowest amount of players :) It's easy to be able to get.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Speed Eggwars
Forest
You just have to kill 6 people.

Aren't there different achievements for Speed Eggwars? And forest is a team map too ;)

I guess I just gotta play a lot of Tentacles and Elven and eventually get lucky :)

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
FFA has a much more worse achievement: Kill 100k players. Nobody achieved this yet

D

Deleted member 59979

Just go on speed eggwars in the morning. Only a couple of people join

JustASmile

Feb 22, 2018
I think there will always be very hard to impossible achievements, or else there would be nothing to grind for. Other than leaderboards, which some people want

ArcturusTE_PN

Jun 25, 2016
Yeah, it's actually amazingly easy if you rush a lot. You gotta be quick and finish them off extremely fast, then move to the next one. I actually got it accidentally about a year ago.

Edit: I just read some other posts, and I am pretty sure it's obtainable before the 80k kills. I just reached my 100k

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

May the 4th be with you
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom