Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Okay, so this is just something that has been on my mind. When people get reported, I know it is a very stressful thing if they do get banned or muted. Especially if it is a permanent punishment. But I do not understand the fact that if you do not understand what you are doing is wrong, and you appeal, why does it probably still get denied? I have many friends that are serving their time right now, and in either teamspeak or discord, they tell me they didn't know what they did is wrong. I know if you are hacking than that is an instant ban, but what if you say something you did not know was a punishable offense? I know many people come up with excuses to get out of a ban or a mute, but what about the people that are telling the truth? How would we know they are not lying? I am telling people to make their appeals as truthful as possible. It would be better to just admit your wrong doing and promise you won't do it again, then blame others.
I am sorry if you are banned or muted, but please do not lie about it. I have gone through many people that lie about it.
Yours truly,
CyberA.

Vreeself

Feb 22, 2017
Belgium
www.youtube.com
It is not about appeals. They send a message to crasymanjr And he dont know who is lying And who not.
If you send a mail to CrazymanJR he will check your logs. If he can see that u were hacking.He is going to say ur a hacker. And your appeal will get denied. The appeal for sentinel bans can only get accepted if you have video evidence i guess. (correct me if I'm wrong)

Reactions: GeldHaftige
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
Top Bottom