Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 3, 2021
Singapore
I think that levels right now and XP is pretty pointless in the server. So, I think it will be a good idea to implement some kind of reward system. For example, at Level 10, a win effect, at Level 20, a unique cage only found there. Something like that. To get more XP, I think we should get Experience on things like Egg Breaks, Captured Flags, And kills in other a couple game modes. That can help you get a little bit more experience if you lose the game. Furthermore, how about quests? Quests could be a fun way to add to games. Example: Play a Minerware game. 8XP. Break an egg in EggWars. 25XP. Capture a Flag in CTF. 10 XP. And maybe a FreeForAll (not the game mode) quest. Example: 1XP for every score in Bridges! Disappears after you do a Bridges match. So if you score one point in Bridges that’s 1XP. Scored all 25 points? 25xp. Maybe some simpler quests for more causal players. And also so that it doesnt feel Grindy and you have to play a lot. It could say:congrats u now level 20 go to the loots section and claim your unique cage there.

• Agree
Reactions: human being

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
There has been multiple threads about the same subject, with 2 marked as planned and denied, which ill link down. There you can see CubeCraft reasoning why they were accepted / denied!

Hope this helps! <3

Aug 3, 2021
Singapore
There has been multiple threads about the same subject, with 2 marked as planned and denied, which ill link down. There you can see CubeCraft reasoning why they were accepted / denied!

Hope this helps! <3
ok fair :)

Members Online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Top Bottom