Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
Just a quick question. Are impersonating a top player against the rules?
Feel free to lock the thread when I've got my answear. ;)

D

Deleted member 352903

I don't think so
There was a guy called JefeMeastro1 and he wasn't banned

And I mean, there are lots of players with names like iWillKillYou xd (he isn't a top player but he's famous :v)

Reactions: CubeTale
G

Gamerfull

I do not think so, because the people who see the tops know who they are perfectly, for example, there is a guy named Cube_Craftt, when the one in the top is called Cube_Craft and has no rank, while the other has obsidian range, I From the first moment I knew it was not him, so I think it is not considered identity theft.

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
I do not think so, because the people who see the tops know who they are perfectly, for example, there is a guy named Cube_Craftt, when the one in the top is called Cube_Craft and has no rank, while the other has obsidian range, I From the first moment I knew it was not him, so I think it is not considered identity theft.
What if they go around and says they are an alt of (for example) Cube_Craft? What's your thougts abuot that?

G

Gamerfull

What if they go around and says they are an alt of (for example) Cube_Craft? What's your thougts abuot that?
Well, if I discover the truth, I would report them by impersonating who they are not.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Dajidus's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy brithdta
Top Bottom