Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
Just a quick question. Are impersonating a top player against the rules?
Feel free to lock the thread when I've got my answear. ;)

D

Deleted member 352903

I don't think so
There was a guy called JefeMeastro1 and he wasn't banned

And I mean, there are lots of players with names like iWillKillYou xd (he isn't a top player but he's famous :v)

Reactions: CubeTale
G

Gamerfull

I do not think so, because the people who see the tops know who they are perfectly, for example, there is a guy named Cube_Craftt, when the one in the top is called Cube_Craft and has no rank, while the other has obsidian range, I From the first moment I knew it was not him, so I think it is not considered identity theft.

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
I do not think so, because the people who see the tops know who they are perfectly, for example, there is a guy named Cube_Craftt, when the one in the top is called Cube_Craft and has no rank, while the other has obsidian range, I From the first moment I knew it was not him, so I think it is not considered identity theft.
What if they go around and says they are an alt of (for example) Cube_Craft? What's your thougts abuot that?

G

Gamerfull

What if they go around and says they are an alt of (for example) Cube_Craft? What's your thougts abuot that?
Well, if I discover the truth, I would report them by impersonating who they are not.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Kazwa's profile.
hai kasper hows your day :3
UncleSpect wrote on xNessus's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
qKhalidd wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy birthday!
Hqteful wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Egg🥚's profile.