Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Free for All, try to stay on topic!
Status
Not open for further replies.

franticskep

Jan 30, 2023
www.youtube.com
FFA needs a revamp it's repetitive, maybe switch up the kits or something add new varieties. or just have a 1 kit pvp type ffa. like one server use to have forgot the name of it but like, FFA do be so boring nowadays, obviously This is just a opinion so please don't come at me. but Maybe change the kits around and add more maps, please keep kingdom,tropical and flatlands though. Don't get me wrong though FFA is incredibly fun but maybe time for a kit/map change update. and maybe reset leaderboards too watch the server increase heavily with activity I reckon. just my opinion open to thoughts though!

c8p1lu

Novice Member
Aug 28, 2020
Pronouns
He/Him
FFA needs a revamp it's repetitive, maybe switch up the kits or something add new varieties. or just have a 1 kit pvp type ffa. like one server use to have forgot the name of it but like, FFA do be so boring nowadays, obviously This is just a opinion so please don't come at me. but Maybe change the kits around and add more maps, please keep kingdom,tropical and flatlands though. Don't get me wrong though FFA is incredibly fun but maybe time for a kit/map change update. and maybe reset leaderboards too watch the server increase heavily with activity I reckon. just my opinion open to thoughts though!
Personally I do not play FFA because of this very same reason however there isn't much of a proper fix. If we reset the Scoreboard people will be very upset however they can do the same thing with seasons and prizes for example egg wars.

On the kits side I do tend to agree for example to add more kits or variety or even perks that people can get with coins (based on activity) and open loot crates.

Reactions: franticskep

EpicShotz1432

Novice Member
Jan 1, 2023
youtube.com
New kits/maps yes but not resetting the leaderboards!

May 24, 2022
France
Pronouns
He/Him
Actually I think a leaderboard reset would be really good and a lot of people would play ffa to get on the leaderboard.
Also yea new kits and maps would be good.

May 24, 2022
France
Pronouns
He/Him
I respectfully disagree, ESPECIALLY about resetting the leaderboards. The players who are on lb worked VERY HARD. Some have over 100 days of playtime I’m sure. To take it away from them would be very unfair.
Yea that's true people would probably be mad but I think they should reset it bcs every one who's on the leaderboard is an og they can be bad and still be on it bcs they r og but I don't really care abt resetting the leaderboard or not.

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
New or/and temoporary kits us good idea, I agree that sometimes FFA can be after some time boring(but I think CC improved it little bit by adding minigames in FFA like Capture the fort), new maps will definetly help too but that will take some time to build and make it function properly.

On the other hand Im against reseting lb. Score that player gained shows how much time player spent here, it's somethink that he can compare with others.
Actually I think a leaderboard reset would be really good and a lot of people would play ffa to get on the leaderboard.
Im not sure about this. Some players maybe start playing FFA more but some players will also stop because they'll realize that everythink they'll try to do here will be after some time reseted.

So :agree: for new kits and maps and :disagree: for reseting the lb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom