Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yadokay

May 5, 2018
Hello i have a BIG PROBLEM
when i play with my friends , more people crash in the game!
After the crash i can join my partie to continue my game.
Is not cool man.
Can you improve your server so that I do not crash please.
Resolve this big problem , I love this game this game and this bug prevents me from playing.

thank's guy
Merci les bro vous êtes les S !

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Is not cool man.
Resolve this big problem , I love this game this game and this bug prevents me from playing.

thank's guy
What game are you talking about here?

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Is not cool man.

thank's guy
Try another version. For example, use 1.11.2. This will probably fix it.

Nov 29, 2017
I remember looking the crashes up, It's due to some sort of entity spawning, mainly the wither skeleton on the horse I believe but since I've started playing vanilla 1.12.2 I have not had this happen anymore.

EDIT: Just crashed after the leach tower's lightning happened.

Last edited:

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
I remember looking the crashes up, It's due to some sort of entity spawning, mainly the wither skeleton on the horse I believe but since I've started playing vanilla 1.12.2 I have not had this happen anymore.

EDIT: Just crashed after the leach tower's lightning happened.

The crash issues that I'm aware of relate to Zombie Pigmen and Sheep. Not seen any crashes involving Wither Skeletons yet. But yes, until we can get this fixed the best bet is to use 1.11.2, I've not crashed on TD since I went to that version.

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
The crash issues that I'm aware of relate to Zombie Pigmen and Sheep. Not seen any crashes involving Wither Skeletons yet. But yes, until we can get this fixed the best bet is to use 1.11.2, I've not crashed on TD since I went to that version.

i have not experienced mobs crashing the game quetzi, when i play i see that the leach does it, also if they place a lot of necros top path << that can lag the game and also crash them. i only see this happens when they are on 1.12. hope this helps

Nov 29, 2017
It's pretty much just any entity, as the crash states, Crash whilst ticking entity or something like that. If I get the crash I'll post what it says

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
It's pretty much just any entity, as the crash states, Crash whilst ticking entity or something like that. If I get the crash I'll post what it says

Yes please do that maybe they can see then, I never crash anymore since I changed from 1.12

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
If I play a specific map of Tower Defence, I crash too. I've asked why this is happening, I got told "It's because of too much particles." But it's only in that specific map, weird.

Reactions: HurmitCurtis

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
If I play a specific map of Tower Defence, I crash too. I've asked why this is happening, I got told "It's because of too much particles." But it's only in that specific map, weird.
what map is that fliqa? im asking cause quetzi is here now testing the kick issue i can tell him to try that map

Reactions: Fliqa
Nov 29, 2017

Attachments

• 2018-05-15_13.15.06.png
    2018-05-15_13.15.06.png
    68.7 KB · Views: 272
Reactions: Fliqa
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom