Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

alejandro daniel

Jan 10, 2016
Hello all players, my sugestion its simple. I am the player who has played for the longest time sky wars in the server, i like have a top where is my skin and my wins, but i think its time to do a trophy seasons that restart every month (like clash royal) thats maybe have a lot of fun to other players because i have 17,000 wins its imposible get me...and i want to do 25,000..

i just think its a great idea trophy seasons because this let players want play more

PD: (Im not saying disappear sky wars top, but you could add a mensual top wins)

@Camezonda

Last edited:

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Yep I agree too like a weekly leaderboard would be nice to add. Don't see any negatives other than having to add an extra thing in the lobbies.

comfyyy

Hello all players, my sugestion its simple. I am the player who has played for the longest time sky wars in the server, i like have a top where is my skin and my wins, but i think its time to do a trophy seasons that restart every month (like clash royal) thats maybe have a lot of fun to other players because i have 17,000 wins its imposible get me...and i want to do 25,000..

i just think its a great idea trophy seasons because this let players want play more

PD: (Im not saying disappear sky wars top, but you could add a mensual top wins)

@Camezonda
YES! Now we even have the support of JefeMaestro. It would really be nice if this was added, as many have already said in previous threads.

Reactions: Priley

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
If there is going to be a new leaderboard, then we need a new lobby, because where is the space to put that new leaderboard in?

comfyyy

Yeah look at Lucky Islands for example, you get death messages such as "was shot by a spectral arrow" it feels like they just put in what they did without testing it
xD This is tru, but give a break. All teams go through good periods and bad. They may just being going through a rougher time right now. They will find their track and keep on going soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom