Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 551489

I played in the new kb beta test the kb was amazing in the first test, on the second kb test you made straightlining the meta
I don't get why when I strafe, Aim well and have very deep understanding of the game can be beaten by someone who just eats a golden apple and straightline me, IT SHOULDNT WORK LIKE THAT!
Also, Why is saturation so strong?, It's like having a passive potion of regenetation. PvPing isn't fun anymore

Please I'm begging you, Nerf saturation and make straightlining not as effective!

Also, The server started to be really laggy in the last month, Since the new KB was added, I've experienced more ghostblocks and rubber-banding with ender pearls, Projectiles in general should be client side and not server side.

Right now, I do not enjoy myself in CubeCraft Bedrock and if those problems won't be fixed soon, I might quit this server for good, It feels to casual, Mods don't like when you post your stats here as well.

FullerDuck

Jul 31, 2020
Bedrock Edition
Also, The server started to be really laggy in the last month, Since the new KB was added, I've experienced more ghostblocks and rubber-banding with ender pearls, Projectiles in general should be client side and not server side.
100% Since the update there has been so much players phasing through blocks/ ghostblocks/ block lag and I haven't seen anyone else that about it.

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
1- Please do not farme-posting which is sending more useless messages or just posting few replies
2- I have 0 idea about what you're talking about, I'm a mobile player and I can kill a full diamond armor guy even if they ate a golden apple, a gappe doesn't make a player invincible.
3- the lag depends on your internet connection and your location, if you're far from host (France) or just having a poof connection. I'm not experiencing any kind of lag and i have a bad connection + a bit far from host.
4- saturation is strong.... It's still the same I don't see any difference or issue

Puppyfied

Dec 3, 2020
CubeCity
The reason saturation is so overpowered is because of a glitch. In UHC duels in bedrock, if you eat a gapple, its the exact same saturation as java. In other games its op because gapples combine steak saturation (full hunger) and gapple saturation.

But I definitely agree because alot more block lag in NA East since the kb, when i block clutch, half the time I go through it or lag alot once I land on it.

lol7425 is not here

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2020
I played in the new kb beta test the kb was amazing in the first test, on the second kb test you made straightlining the meta
I don't get why when I strafe, Aim well and have very deep understanding of the game can be beaten by someone who just eats a golden apple and straightline me, IT SHOULDNT WORK LIKE THAT!
Also, Why is saturation so strong?, It's like having a passive potion of regenetation. PvPing isn't fun anymore

Please I'm begging you, Nerf saturation and make straightlining not as effective!
same exact problems, when i die....lets just say i get...destructive

funkemunky

Aug 11, 2018
Murica
100% Since the update there has been so much players phasing through blocks/ ghostblocks/ block lag and I haven't seen anyone else that about it.

That's actually unrelated to the knockback changes but I can definitely take a look into it for you.

It's because our Bedrock codebase is almost identical to our Java Edition 1.9 server. We translate the Java protocol into the Bedrock protocol. This allows for streamlined development so we can work on both networks at the same time. Without this system, our Java network would be struggling to compete with our Bedrock network for resources and probably end up like HiveMC Java Edition.

Bedrock being based on Java Edition 1.9 means that it has 1.9 combat-mechanics: high food saturation and knockback cool-downs. This is an unintended consequence. Our bedrock games are currently designed with these health mechanics in mind. That being so, knockback was the only thing we can change without also having to modify game mechanics for every single game mode. There is an ongoing discussion for exactly how we will address it, so please be patient. :)

Well this may be an example of the placebo effect. Because in all honesty, the first test knockback and the second test knockback were almost identical. We just fixed a few bugs and lowered the initial vertical deltaY by 0.004, which barely changed anything.

However, the problem you speak of has always existed in Minecraft. While the old knockback on CubeCraft would definitely make this problem not as prevalent, I played on Bedrock and still had the same issue occur for a long time. I would suggest tactics to prevent yourself from being straightened like w-tapping on knockback hit and ensuring you land hits on the other player if you're on PC. If you're on anything other platform, strafing will always help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom