Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FlyingAngel99234

Apr 23, 2016
Why does the "Report a Player" section of the forums ONLY accept video proof? I have been trying to report some players and all the admin. tell me to provide video evidence. And when I ask how to post video evidence, I am told to use YouTube. Is that a way of saying that you expect everyone that reports players to be YouTubers? Why can't Cubecraft accept photo or other forms of evidence? When a photo shows someone fly hacking and provides the IGN of the person hacking, then the hacker needs to be punished. Why can't that happen? I love Cubecraft and I love everyone who plays and works here, but one of my biggest problems is that some players don't get punished just because of the type of evidence that was provided.
I feel that multiple types of evidence should be acceptible because all servers need legit players and NOT players who will ruin other player's days.

Pandrai

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2016
the desert
Just record the evidence using a simple recorder such as OBS, then upload it to youtube(its not hard on ur profile there should be a "upload video" section just click that, scroll through your saved vids and upload that one) once it has finished uploading go to reports and file your report and add the link of the video, sorry for your problems I feel your pain as I cant record very well on my laptop, Hope this helped m8 gl in the future :P

Hopey

Jan 3, 2016
USA
Because they have no way of knowing that they are actually flying. If there is just a picture, they might be glitching in the air. If you report them, they might get banned, which would not be fair to the player. But if you have recorded proof of them actually flying in the air, it is easier for the staff to tell if it is a glitch or if it is really hacks.

Hope that made sense/helped!

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Why does the "Report a Player" section of the forums ONLY accept video proof? I have been trying to report some players and all the admin. tell me to provide video evidence. And when I ask how to post video evidence, I am told to use YouTube. Is that a way of saying that you expect everyone that reports players to be YouTubers? Why can't Cubecraft accept photo or other forms of evidence? When a photo shows someone fly hacking and provides the IGN of the person hacking, then the hacker needs to be punished. Why can't that happen? I love Cubecraft and I love everyone who plays and works here, but one of my biggest problems is that some players don't get punished just because of the type of evidence that was provided.
I feel that multiple types of evidence should be acceptible because all servers need legit players and NOT players who will ruin other player's days.
Photos can be manipulated to make it seems like people are hacking

Reactions: Mac

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
Using @zRinne example: let's say I accidentally drop trash on the streets and someone took a picture of me doing so and reported it to the police. They would assume that I purposely threw the trash on the floor without knowing my part of the story.

See were I'm getting at?

RushRush

May 27, 2016
Using @zRinne example: let's say I accidentally drop trash on the streets and someone took a picture of me doing so and reported it to the police. They would assume that I purposely threw the trash on the floor without knowing my part of the story.

See were I'm getting at?
good point

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com

See were I'm getting at?

Was that one of my previous example? Why do I give weird examples :p

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Why does the "Report a Player" section of the forums ONLY accept video proof?
I literally just need to read your first sentence. Ofcourse they need video evidence. They need proof of that specific player of he's hacking or not. Without they cannot see it. Then they maybe ban an innocent person. And we want that, isn't it?

Reactions: Hopey

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
If my example from that thread still raises questions about it, I will give you another one :

Lets say there has been recent murders around the area, I happened to be walking by a crowd and someone dropped an object after bumping into me. Having the derp brain I'm known to have, I picked the object that seemed to have been wrapped up. I decided to unwrap it before returning it to the guy but it ended up being a gun. People started looking at me weird and someone snapped a photo.. apparently there was a murder nearby and before I knew it, I've been surrounded by the police.
The only fingerprints were on it was mine. Now what would the police think on first sight with the evidence? That I was involved but was I? No. I can be easily framed and without any other video evidence to prove my innocence, I can be sentenced guilty.

PinkSparkleWolf

Dedicated Member
May 8, 2015
a galaxy far, far away....
youtu.be
If you have a question or suggestion next time, please search the forums for a similar thread before making another one.
Here's one with also several answers: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/photos-should-be-usable-to-ban-someone.142608/

The answers to that thread in short:
- A picture can easily be faked.
- Some hacks can't be caught by a picture, speed hacks for example.
- Most of the time you can't even tell someone's hacking.

So you suggested pictures of hackers as evidence, but what exactly don't you like about / is the problem with recording a video and uploading it to YouTube?

Reactions: zRinne

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
If my example from that thread still raises questions about it, I will give you another one :

Lets say there has been recent murders around the area, I happened to be walking by a crowd and someone dropped an object after bumping into me. Having the derp brain I'm known to have, I picked the object that seemed to have been wrapped up. I decided to unwrap it before returning it to the guy but it ended up being a gun. People started looking at me weird and someone snapped a photo.. apparently there was a murder nearby and before I knew it, I've been surrounded by the police.
The only fingerprints were on it was mine. Now what would the police think on first sight with the evidence? That I was involved but was I? No. I can be easily framed and without any other video evidence to prove my innocence, I can be sentenced guilty.
Examples range from picking up trash to a murder. 10/10

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Vorealys wrote on Loskol's profile.
Why don't I see you as much on cube anymore? Did you find new adventures?

1714295705144.png
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
cool moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on privqted's profile.
Cool Youtuber!
Basketman wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom