Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
After all the rage, I thought I would finally get diamond on a hard song. However the laggspikes, bugs and errors kept kicking my ass. Although all those worse things, I tried it for some more hours and 1 time I thought I finally did it! BUT, THE ANNOYING BLOCKBAND CALCALUTOR SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! I'm done.

Attachments

• 2017-07-30_11.23.50.png
    2017-07-30_11.23.50.png
    709.2 KB · Views: 108
Reactions: Power Ranger
D

Deleted member 100818

After all the rage, I thought I would finally get diamond on a hard song. However the laggspikes, bugs and errors kept kicking my ass. Although all those worse things, I tried it for some more hours and 1 time I thought I finally did it! BUT, THE ANNOYING BLOCKBAND CALCALUTOR SCREWED ME AGAIN!!! I'm done.
I've never liked blockband ;3

Reactions: Komodо

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Never liked that game. :P

But it's sad to see that Cube doesn't do anything with Blockband. Like many people dislike that game, but that's not a reason to not fix the laggspikes en buggs.

Never thought I'm going to say this but:
#GiveBlockbandAnUpdate

Reactions: Komodо
B

Britney Spears

Never thought I'm going to say this but:
#GiveBlockbandAnUpdate

Or replace it with a game that actually has potential, the numbers speak for theirselfs, how many times have you seen an actual suggestion regarding blockband, the interest in the game is (almost) non-existent, I'm sorry but it doesn't have that "wow"-factor many other games on Cubecraft do have, unfortunately.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Or replace it with a game that actually has potential, the numbers speak for theirselfs, how many times have you seen an actual suggestion regarding blockband, the interest in the game is (almost) non-existent, I'm sorry but it doesn't have that "wow"-factor many other games on Cubecraft do have, unfortunately.
Dare!! You are alive!!!!

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Games doesn't have to be perfect to become enjoyable, but there just hasn't been a single update and it's full of bugs. And they should make it more clear to new players how the game works... It could have had potential, but not with a lack of several things. (I do still like it though :p).

Off-topic: Welcome back btw! :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom