Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Katiee

Jul 31, 2017
Australia
Hi people of the internet. Let's start off with the basics.. My name is Katie, I'm 17 years old and I was born and raised in Australia! Now a bit about myself.. I'm an athlete, my main events are 100m, 200m and 100m hurdles. I am OBSESSED with dogs. I also love cats and pretty much any and every type of animal. I met my boyfriend online and we've been together for over two years (he's from the usa and is currently living in australia with me). I plan to move to California, USA early next year.

Now for a bit about my Minecraft past.. I purchased my first Minecraft account in June of 2012. Since then I've played on many, many different servers and I've met a lot of amazing people during that time. Around early 2016 I stopped playing Minecraft as I found myself getting bored of it and a server I had been playing on for years shut down. I was a big part of the community and to see it shut down was hard, I lost contact with a lot of friends I made and I struggled to find a new server where I could enjoy myself.

Anyways.. that brings us to why I'm typing this introduction. I have started to get back into Minecraft over the past 2-3 months, playing maybe a few times a week on various servers. Eventually, I stumbled across CubeCraft around 2-3 weeks ago and I've played nearly every day since then. I started off playing Minerware until I decided to try out all the other game modes. So as of right now I mainly play Tower Defence and some EggWars here and there.

I'd love to make new friends so feel free to send me a message! Also, if you see me around don't be afraid to say hi!
(My IGN is "Katie")

-Katie

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Hello Kateee (I'm mean so I call you so instead of Katie), welcome to Cubecraft network! I hope you have fun playing on the server and have many friends during the time you will stay here.

I also hope you get active on the forums as this kind of person makes the community more friendly :P

See you on the server Katie (OG nickname)!!

Reactions: Katiee

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I will certainly say HI if I see you in a game or in the lobby. I want to Welcome you on te official forums of Cubecraft! It is also Nice for meeting new people here on the forums. Enjoy the forums!!

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hi people of the internet. Let's start off with the basics.. My name is Katie, I'm 17 years old and I was born and raised in Australia! Now a bit about myself.. I'm an athlete, my main events are 100m, 200m and 100m hurdles. I am OBSESSED with dogs. I also love cats and pretty much any and every type of animal. I met my boyfriend online and we've been together for over two years (he's from the usa and is currently living in australia with me). I plan to move to California, USA early next year.

Now for a bit about my Minecraft past.. I purchased my first Minecraft account in June of 2012. Since then I've played on many, many different servers and I've met a lot of amazing people during that time. Around early 2016 I stopped playing Minecraft as I found myself getting bored of it and a server I had been playing on for years shut down. I was a big part of the community and to see it shut down was hard, I lost contact with a lot of friends I made and I struggled to find a new server where I could enjoy myself.

Anyways.. that brings us to why I'm typing this introduction. I have started to get back into Minecraft over the past 2-3 months, playing maybe a few times a week on various servers. Eventually, I stumbled across CubeCraft around 2-3 weeks ago and I've played nearly every day since then. I started off playing Minerware until I decided to try out all the other game modes. So as of right now I mainly play Tower Defence and some EggWars here and there.

I'd love to make new friends so feel free to send me a message! Also, if you see me around don't be afraid to say hi!
(My IGN is "Katie")

-Katie
Welcome Katie!

You have a nice intro! Its's nice to meet you and hope you enjoyed the forums :)

Exull

Jan 3, 2017
www.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Hai Katie my new matie ^.^

I like pandas, owls, and wolves <(^.^<)
I'm female, 18 years old and unfortunately British (>^.^)>
I love English Literature and History, and am an aspiring author =(^.^)=
And I'm your new matie! <(^.^)>

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Why did i think of Amy Rose when i read the title?

Anyways cool to see you had a similar start to me! When i started on cubecraft i played control point and blockwars, since 1.8 is a weak point for me i stayed away from big time games such as eggwars,after control point was gone and tower defence was added i started playing that eventually pretty much maxing everything until the update that dropped on friday, we should play sometime!

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom

(My IGN is "Katie")

-Katie
A warm welcome from me to you! I'm glad you're enjoying your time on Cubecraft, if you need any help with anything or if you have any questions, feel free to PM me. I'm also a regular player on Cubecraft so you may see me on there hehe xD

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth

(My IGN is "Katie")

-Katie
Then Welcome to Forums!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
If anyone knows a work around the "You need to authenticate to Microsoft services" thingy for banned regions on Bedrock edition, hmu please I beg you :<
I love the fire bundle so much!:D
Screenbits 2024-05-08_183234.png
Screenbits 2024-05-08_183253.png
Top Bottom