Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Radninjacat07

Aug 26, 2018
Trying to report a bug and just logged into the website, and went to report a bug but it's saying my password is incorrect on the reports login screen, I'm confused. I'm using the same password as always and I've gone to the forgot password but the email isn't coming through, instead I get the notification and it's not there. Please help.
Thanks,
RadNinjaCat07.

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Trying to report a bug and just logged into the website, and went to report a bug but it's saying my password is incorrect on the reports login screen, I'm confused. I'm using the same password as always and I've gone to the forgot password but the email isn't coming through, instead I get the notification and it's not there. Please help.
Thanks,
RadNinjaCat07.

You must enter the email address that you used when creating your account however, use the same password at the time you logged in. If you still have the same "incorrect password" problem, try using the option "Forgotten password '' and follow the steps to create a new one. Always keeping in mind to use the main mail which has been logged the first time.

Anthoony

Oct 6, 2017
Ecuador
You have to enter the email that you registered in the reports page to be able to enter, you must not place the email of your Minecraft account.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy birthday muffin! 🧁 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #58-
A group of flamingos is called a "flamboyance."
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mysticil's profile.
Welcome to the forums I hope you will enjoy your stay here!:D
Cool reaction score:
IMG_5407.jpeg

Thanks @TheOrderOfSapphire for being my 3333rd lol
Top Bottom